I moved to Tennessee in hopes of jump starting my career. I am wanting to further my application of my current marketing skills while learning new skills.
Shift Lead - Walgreens
Proactive, hard-working individual looking for a Marketing position that will allow me to utilize my education in marketing concepts and principles to align with the company's mission.
Fluent in English and Spanish
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
Walgreens - February 2017 to Present
• Manage and track store financial performance, cash control, inventory, safety, customer service andmanagement of entire staff.
• Support assistant manager in the execution of all company initiatives.
• Lead by example and ensure the entire staff is providing superior customer service.
• Ensure price integrity is maintained to comply with weights and measures.
• Ensure compliance to applicable labor laws, legal requirements, company policy, and the collective bargainingagreement.
• Maintain positive working relationships with direct reports, peers, vendors, union officials, and corporate officepersonnel.
• Ensure marketing initiatives, plano-grams, and store conditions are compliant with the corporate standard.
• Prioritize, plan and coordinate work activities for the entire staff using effective time management skills.
• Ensure store is well stocked and product is rotated accordingly using a state of the art replenishment system.
• Establish and maintain a friendly hospitable harassment-free work environment.
• Motivate and lead others to perform a variety of tasks that all lead to one common objective
Customer Service Associate
Walgreens - January 2017 to February 2017
• The face of Walgreens who helps fulfill the mission of making people's lives a little easier.
• Along with providing friendly, courteous and efficient service to customers, is also responsible for everythingfrom cash register operations and customer service to merchandising, store inventory and maintaining store signage and displays
Hot Tuna Sushi Bar & Grille - February 2013 to December 2016
• Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills
• Be able to assist guests
• Ability to work positively in a fast-paced environment
• Help with upkeep of look and cleanliness of restaurant
• Set up according for each shift
• Cash handling
Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Tampa, FL - April 2015 to April 2016
• Set up, transport and operate fan-related interactive elements for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Tampa,
Orlando and Sarasota-area events and Tampa Bay Buccaneers home games
• Execution of the Kids Zone before all Tampa Bay Buccaneers home games
• Availability to work all Buccaneers home games
• Ability to lift up to 40 lbs.
• Represent the Tampa Bay Buccaneers at football and non-football related events; such as festivals andcommunity events throughout the Tampa, Orlando and Sarasota area year-round
• Raise brand awareness at grassroots events
• Serve as a knowledgeable source on club news and happenings in the community
• Represent the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and its respective partners/sponsors with enthusiasm, pride, passionand professionalism
Social Media Marketing Intern (Palm Harbor)
Chick-fil-A - May 2015 to December 2015
• Initiate and manage the "A" list program for the restaurant
• Create Twitter and Instagram presence and monitor Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram interaction whileincreasing likes to pages
• Coordinate with Brand Network to align messages with #CFATAMPABAY
• Assist Restaurant Marketing Director (RMD) with catering deliveries from 11 A.M. - 2 P.M. on specified daysof the week
• Assist RMD with event coordination as needed
• Keep and maintain schedule, meetings, or events for RMD
Guest Service Agent (Front Desk)
Doubletree Suites By Hilton of Tampa Bay - August 2012 to March 2013
- Employee of the Month November 2012
• Quickly and effectively resolve guest queries
• Efficient reception experience for guests - check in/out
• Keep Guest Service Manager aware of relevant feedback from guests and other departments
• Demonstrate high level of customer service at all times
• Follow company brand standards
• Cash handling
• Create unique experiences and stays for guests
• Build long lasting relationships with guests to create returning or long-term room stays
Assistant Manager in Training
Sports Authority - December 2009 to July 2012
Nike Brand Coordinator
• Communicate and interact enthusiastically with customers and team members
• Work well under pressure and maintain accuracy
• Ability to be cross trained in a multitasking environment
• Advise customers on specific products and merchandise
• Continuous training on new products and product development
• Manage and track store financial performance, cash control, inventory, safety, customer service andmanagement of entire staff
Finish Line - June 2007 to December 2009
• Provide exceptional customer service
• Properly size customers for proper shoe wear
• Efficiently run cash-wrap (cashier station)
• Maintain company standards regarding personal sales metrics year to date and day to day
Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration in Marketing
St. Petersburg College December 2015
Associates in Arts in General Psychology
St. Petersburg College June 2011
Countryside High School
Employee of the Month
Doubletree Suites by Hilton of Tampa Bay
entry level, marketing, public relations