Searching for Summer 2018 Internship
W O R K E X P E R I E N C E
THE SCOUT GUIDE MINNEAPOLIS, Minneapolis, MN
Marketing Intern, May 2017 - Present
● Consult with product development personnel on product specifications such as design, color, or packaging.
● Negotiate with vendors to manage product distribution.
● Participate in promotional activities, working with developers, advertisers, or production managers, to market products or services.
● Assist with MN Fall Fashion Week.
● Create blog posts for TSG-Minneapolis
COLLEGE FASHIONISTA, Minneapolis, MN
Fashion Writer, May 2017 - Present
● Research current and upcoming trends in the market.
● Write organized and detailed monthly articles on a wide array of topics.
● Network with influencers and gain opportunities through others.
● Take original photos that relate to content created.
BEAKER’S COFFEE SHOP, St.Paul, MN
Barista, January 2017 - Present
● Welcomes customers by determining their coffee interests and needs.
● Educates customers by presenting and explaining the coffee drink menu; answering questions.
● Generates revenues by attracting new customers; defining new and expanded services and products.
● Maintains inventories by replenishing coffee bean supply; stocking coffee brewing equipment; maintaining supplies, pastries, and cookies for coffee bar.
E D U C A T I O N
University of St.Thomas, St.Paul, MN
Business/Management Candidate, Expected graduation, May 2020
● Women in Business Member (September 2016-Present)
● SHINE Member (September 2016-Present)
● LEAD Club Member (September 2016-Present)
● Cru Member (September 2016-Present)
● St.Judes Up Til’ Dawn (September 2017-Present)
● Residence Hall Association Member (September 2017-Present)
Wayzata High School, Plymouth, MN
High School Diploma, June 2016
● Member of the Wayzata “Trojet” Dance Team (2012-2016)
● State Runner-Up High Kick Division (2015-2017)
● Wayzata Showstoppers Performing Team (2012-2016)
● Team Bonding Coordinator for Showstoppers Performing Team (2016)
● Youth Extended Service “Y.E.S” Member (2012-2016)
● Spanish Club Member (2013-2016)
A D D I T I O N A L S K I L L S
● Confidence and presentation skills
● Creative thinking skills
● Ability to make decisions under pressure
● Communication and negotiation skills
● Time management skills
● Experience with Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook
intern, internship, fashion, merchandising