SUMMARY OF SKILLS
• Account/project management
• Advertising strategy and execution
• Brand management
• Business strategy and leadership
• Creative strategy and execution
• Integrated multi-channel campaigns
• Marketing communications
• People management
• Process design
• Relationship management
• Team management
Freelance Marketing Strategist
Coral Springs, Florida, September 2015 - present
Work with multiple clients to develop marketing strategies and execute programs, including market research and planning, brand management, product/service marketing, social media marketing and copy writing.
Marketing Business Partner and Manager of Advertising Strategy
Fiserv, Fort Lauderdale, Florida, June 2012 – August 2015
Creative Services Manager, April 2008 – June 2012
Senior Marketing Consultant, 2001 – March 2008
• Manage enterprise advertising and integrated marketing communications strategy, including platform development, agency management, media planning, and stakeholder collaboration.
• Strategic marketing consulting, creative conception, coordination, implementation and management
of creative services at a $4-billion+ global provider of business-to-business technologies and services.
• Managerial oversight of marketing strategies, processes, budgets and workflows.
• Managed, mentored and coached distributed team of creative marketing associates (design and editorial) to support multiple lines of business, both domestically and internationally.
• Routinely collaborated with marketing directors and functional marketing managers, business unit management, sales associates, product managers, clients, strategic business partners, publishers, vendors, ad agencies and other stakeholders to ensure the successful design and execution of marketing initiatives, including demand generation and multi-touch campaign strategies.
• As member of strategic management committee, developed and presented organizational design to senior corporate leadership and participated in impact sessions related to reorganization of marketing to an enterprise shared services business model.
• Integral member of strategic team to establish, build and execute process requirements of a demand generation operational unit within the company.
• Conceptualized, implemented, and presented integrated marketing programs for sales and marketing communications using industry-standard software tools, marketing automation and
e-mail marketing systems and services.
Director, Corporate Communications
EA Web Holdings/Heart Center Online, Boca Raton, Florida, 2000
Directed and developed multi-channel content for a cardiovascular healthcare information company (healthcare consumers and providers), including press releases, proposals, strategy documents, brochures, and reports. Managed all aspects of production and vendor relationships. Designed content management database architecture and process flows. (Company acquired by iVillage.)
First Marketing Company, Pompano Beach, Florida, 1998 - 2000
Managed ongoing customer loyalty and external communications programs for national clients in the financial services sector. Responsibilities included providing efficient and effective account and client service. Developed multi-channel content strategies for loyalty communication products; serving as liaison between clients, graphic arts, and production. Enforced production quality.
marketing, copywriter, marketing manager