Business Data Analyst
• Bilingual (Spanish – English) Professional experienced with over 10-year in Business Process Management (BPM) and Automation, Business Intelligence (BI) Technology, Dashboard, Reporting and Data Analysis.
• Proactive person in identification of business process improvements, information needs and implementation of efficient data management operations strategies to support the analysis of process gaps and defects, with deductive and inductive reasoning. Attention to detail during gathering and analysis of process information and procedures, evaluating past trends, current conditions and deep dive break downing of data, communicating conclusions and recommendations to senior management.
• Versatile in Development and Implementation of Complex Business Data Analytics models on Key Performance Indicators (KPI) of Business Units, Business Force Incentive Program and Profitability.
• Hands-on experience in different phases of System Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and IT Project Management practices: Systems Analysis, Requirements Definition, Systems Design, Development, Integration and Testing, Acceptance, Installation, Deployment, and Post-Implementation Support of technological solutions as: BPM Workflow, Business System and Database Applications, Dashboard and Report Services.
AMERICAN EXPRESS, SUNRISE, FL JUN 2016 – PRESENT
Business Analyst (Contractor, On Site)
• Gather information, analyze, design, implement and document Payment Servicing process. Document findings of business cases and prepare recommendations for implementation of new systems or procedures. Confer with personnel concerned to ensure successful functioning of new implementation of systems or procedures.
• Perform on-site observation to monitor work performed and get data for incentives, Case Resolution Time and Service Layer Agreement analysis.
• Define and implement Project Management framework. Monitor or track project milestones and deliverables. Prepare project status reports for stakeholders.
• Support the development, analysis, and reporting of Key Performance Indicators (KPI) volume and aging of Payment and Services Requests. Synthesize trends data to support recommendations for action. Collect and categorized data generate standard or custom reports summarizing business data for review by managers and other stakeholders.
• Defines the structure of Tableau and designs the visualization of the indicators. Create databases in MS Access and use SQL to extract information from the database to generate reports.
Tools: Microsoft Office Suite: MS Excel (V-Lookup, Pivot Tables, Graphs, ODBC, Macros), MS Access, MS Visio, MS Outlook, MS Skype, GRIP System, SQL, Tableau user, Six Sigma.
PRIMERICA FINANCIAL SERVICES, MIAMI, FL OCT 2014 – MAR 2016
Office Manager / Business Analyst (Part Time, On Site)
Coordinate, facility and support the Financial & Insurance Business Chain process.
• Design, develop, administer, calculate and deliver Performance of Business Hierarchy Force Incentive Program results and main KPIs.
• Support to Financial Advisors to create personalized Financial Plan by client through collecting client financial information as input for the Financial Plan System and generate Client Financial Plan Proposal.
• Training for New Life Insurance Representative Agent to get Life Insurance License, business methodology to growth the business: networking to find new prospective clients and agents, sell products and achieve business goals.
• Reinforce and maintain compliance requirements for Financial Industry Regulatory Authorities, ensuring life insurance policy requirements are fulfilled, including all medical examinations, and the completion of appropriate forms as well. And facility, support the submission, approval and delivery of Life Insurance policies and other financial services.
Tools: Primerica Online/Virtual Base Shop, MS Access, MS Excel (V-Lookup, Pivot Tables, Graphs, ODBC, Macros), Go Solo, Scanners.
ROYAL CARIBBEAN CRUISES LTD, MIAMI, FL OCT 2014 – FEB 2015
Data Analyst (Contractor, On Site)
Assist in developing, implementing and maintaining Business Intelligence reporting for Revenue Management department. Update report data modeling and PL/SQL coding techniques based on new business reports requirements.
• Identify user’s report requirements, develop and delivery for recurrent general reports, and ad-hoc reports as well.
• Monitor to daily report deliveries to guarantee the on-time delivery, and correct issues if applicable.
• Create queries and database objects: Tables, Views, Index, Procedure, Triggers, and others.
Tools: Hyperion Interactive Report 9.3.1, Hyperion Workspace 9.3.3, TOAD, Oracle PL/SQL.
PVH CORP. TOMMY HILFIGER STORE, SUNRISE, FL APR 2013 – SEP 2014
Lead Sales Associate (Full Time, On Site)
Execute the Retail Business Plan creating an outstanding buying experience for the customer.
• Maintain store appearance and merchandising standards, product presentation, inventory control, identify need of merchandise to warehouse, updating prices and employee training.
• Work with store management in opening, closing and operating the retail facility, including but not limited to cash handling and deposits as governed by operations control standards.
• Analyze and suggest improvements on replenishment process. Adhere to all Company policies and procedures and carry out additional duties when and where necessary within the defined levels of responsibility and accountability for their role.
ARIETE MANAGEMENT GROUP CORP., WESTON, FL JAN 2011 – MAR 2013
IT Support Specialist (On Call, Remote)
Provide supporting and advice organization using IT applications or equipment.
• Design and develop company web site and managing E-commerce site - update product descriptions, add new products and photos. Develop data maintenance and data quality activities of inventory products on Internet.
• Develop system information and database apps (data entry, dashboard, and report) to manage control inventory, reviewing orders and printouts to ensure completeness and accuracy, dispatching orders, tracking shipments of delivery, tracking customer relationship and employee schedule.
• Develop reports/queries on real estate listing data to identify opportunities of investments for clients in buying or renting properties.
• Elaborate user training material and execute training sessions.
Tools: Google Sites, WIX, MLX System, MS Word 2010, MS Access 2010, MS Excel 2010, EBAY Website, Amazon Website.
GPROTEC, CARACAS, VEN FEB 2011 – AUG 2011
Software Quality Assurance Consultant (Full Time, On Site)
Develop and execute software test plans to identify software problems and their causes.
• Design, develop and implementation of quality tools software on system functioning to verify correct operations and detect errors, and data quality. Provide users training.
• Interpret user requirements into technical specifications to customize new software.
• Document different manuals: Technical Requirements Manual and User Manual.
Tools: MS Excel 2010, MS Access 2010, MS Visio 2010, MS Project 2010, InfoPath, CMMI Methodology, GeBOS V 6.0.
BFC, BANCO FONDO COMUN, CARACAS, VEN JUN 2001 – OCT 2010
Business Intelligence Analyst / Developer (Permanent, On Site)
Produce Financial, Banking and Market intelligence by querying data repositories and generating periodic reports. Devise methods for identifying data patterns and trends in available information sources.
• Design, develop and implement Business Intelligence and Reporting Services infrastructure and assist during deployment and post-implementation support. Provide training to users about catalog of reports and BI Platform (Interactive Reports, Dashboards, Portal WEB, Data mining, others).
• Design, develop, administer, calculate and deliver report of Business Process Analysis on Performance of Business Units, Business Force Incentive Program results and main KPIs, Executive summary reports, Financial models, using spreadsheets and charts for presentation.
• Hands-on experience with analysis, design, build, testing, data quality, documentation and technical support of relational databases, data marts and data mining.
• Hands-on experience with the design, coding, testing, documentation, deployment and post-implementation support of Workflow solutions.
• Develop and maintain stored procedures, triggers, and packages using T-SQL. Perform SQL data import/export processes to new database structure using DTS/ETL.
• Administrating and developing database analytical tools including database app, data mapping, metadata configuration, creation of data mining, creating data reports and data visualization software.
Tools: Hyperion 6.0, SQL Server 2002 / SSMS, MS Excel 2007, MS Access 2007, MS Visio 2007, MS Project 2007, DocPath 1.0, Workflow Process System.
B.S. in Computer Engineering. Universidad Rafael Urdaneta, Maracaibo, VEN., 1994.
Associate in Business Administration, Broward College, Fort Lauderdale, FL.
TECHNICAL AND LANGUAGE SKILLS
• Microsoft Office: Excel (VBA Macros, Pivot Tables, Advanced Formulas), Project, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, Publisher, Visio, InfoPath, Access (Queries, Reports, Forms, Macros)
• Business Process Management - Workflow Technology
• Business Intelligence: Hyperion Interactive Report, Data Warehousing, Data Mart. Tableau User, BrioQuery
• RDBMS Platforms, Tools and programming: Oracle, SQL Server 2002, Informix. Oracle PL/SQL, Oracle Forms and Reports, TOAD, SQL Server T- SQL, SSMS, DTS, SQL
• Other Applications: GRIP, Email Desk, ECCO portal, Google Sites, WIX, MLX System, EBAY Website, Amazon Website, SABRE, DocPath 1.0.
CERTIFICATION & LICENSE
Ontological Business Coach Certification, Caracas, VEN., 1999.
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
St. Mark “The Evangelist" Catholic Church, Sale Replenishment Volunteer, Southwest Ranches, FL.
The Schott Communities, Caregiver Volunteer, Southwest Ranches, FL.
Feeding South Florida, Volunteer, Pembroke Park, FL
Miami Lighthouse for the Blind, Volunteer, Sunrise, FL
LifeNet 4 Families, Volunteer, Lauderhill, FL
St. Mark “The Evangelist" Catholic Church, Women of Grace Ministry Enrollment Volunteer, Southwest Ranches, FL.
Business, Analyst, Data, Intelligence, Excel, Access, Pivot, Vlookup, database, sql, reporting