Creative Professional with 25 years of extensive experience in traditional print and digital media, cross-channel creative work. Forward thinker with a proven ability to take client work from conception to deployment with a high level of efficiency and accuracy.
Willing to relocate: Anywhere
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
RR Donnelley - West Palm Beach, FL - July 2013 to September 2016
• Conceived and executed traditional print materials following established style guides.
• Delivered up to 20 or more creative projects for the Marketing dept. per week for review.
• Created catalog design concepts for industrial, hospitality and medical industries.
• Lead all creative, on-site with client for their sales teams. Flyers, brochures and posters.
• Instrumental in helping incorporate a template based sales flyer system for faster delivery.
Senior Art Director
Uniform Advantage - Fort Lauderdale, FL - February 1997 to May 2013
• Designed the logo for Uniform Advantage that is now a nationally known brand.
• Conceived and designed all traditional print and digital media.
• Created and designed 64 page catalogs for the medial and hospitality industries.
• Lead and hired a creative team of 5 designers to manage volume of work as it increased.
• Implemented in-house photo studio and soft-proofing system, generating over $50K in
cost savings per year for my department.
• Coordinated all scouting, on-locaiton and in-studio. Directed casting for all models and
managed location shoots, behind the camera and lighting. 6 or more location photo shoots
per year for hospitality catalogs and digital media.
• Established visual design and original branding of the company.
• Generated and designed sign packages for national retail stores, including seasonal
advertising campaigns throughout the United States and Canada.
• Developed: Corporate Identity, direct marketing, print advertising and collateral, package design, web design/
development, e-mail marketing, outdoor advertising and traditional printed catalogs for multiple channels.
Kelley & Kelley Advertising - Boca Raton, FL - April 1996 to February 1997
• Lead and executed a wide range of traditional creative for the south Florida market
• Directed photo shoot for Bobby Rubino’s account and delivered the creative for the
outdoor advertising campaign.
• Developed package design and style guide for Miami Suites cigars.
Senior Graphic Designer
Paul Harris Stores, Inc. - Indianapolis, IN - March 1995 to April 1996
• Conceived and designed new advertising campaign for the spring and fall seasons
for the women’s professional and casual apparel markets.
• Developed retail sign package and point of purchase displays for 235 retail stores.
• Designed the annual report for the company’s share holder meeting and received
gratitude and accolades form the C.E.O. for my creative leadership.
• Managed other designers on staff and lead them during brain storming sessions to
develop new advertising campaigns for each season.
re:Member Data Services - Indianapolis, IN - November 1993 to March 1995
Working in Indianapolis, IN on small to medium sized advertising and design projects for the financial industry
and Credit Unions. Responsible for concept, design, copy writing, art direction and print buying. Developing
brochures, corporate identity, annual reports and entire collateral packages for Credit Unions and other
financial entities for the mid west market.
Associate of Applied Science Degree, Design and Visual Communications in Graphic
Ivy Tech Community College - Evansville, IN
1987 to 1990
Art Direction, Graphic Design, Web Design, Photography, Adobe Creative Suite CS6, Aperture, HTML/CSS,
Rapid Weaver, Logo Design, Advertising Design, Typographic Design, Direct Mail, Final Cut Pro X, (10+
graphic, design, art, direction, creative, advertising, print, web, digital, manager, director