Communication College Student Seeking in Fashion PR/ Showrooms
Playa Post - Playa del Rey, CA
September 2017 to Present
• Responsible for opening/closing of the store.
• Focused on creating special displays for new products, in a bid to make them visible to customers.
• Processed and replenished merchandise to ensure quality standards.
• Consistently received positive feedback from guests and created repeat business by developing long-term relationships with customers.
• Helped post about store events, sales, new arrivals and photos on social media (Instagram) (Shopify)(Store's website)
• Upholding all company policies.
• Planned and executed numerous photo shoots while managing to style each mannequin for the store's social media with a personal camera.
Playa Post - Playa Del Rey, CA.
Sep 2017 – Present
•Ensured availability of all products by stocking and organizing merchandise
• Completed personal duties designed to meet sales and growth objectives
• Efficiently managed telephone calls, eBay personal account messages, and collected/ sort mail
• Responsible for running personal eBay accounts
• Performed sending out domestic shipments to clients
Retail Cashier/Customer Service
ZARA USA Inc. - Santa Monica, CA
June 2016 to June 2017
• Process sales, exchanges, and refunds efficiently, accurately and quickly in all payment methods.
• Ensure that customers are acknowledged and receive a quality service either face-to-face or over the telephone.
• Demonstrated trustworthiness by reconciling tills and closing the store at the end of shift independently.
• Performed store recovery in downtime
• Completed any and all other tasks assigned by manager.
Administrative Assistant & Marketing Intern
Santa Monica History Museum - Santa Monica, CA
January 2016 to June 2016
• Helped run museum's social media account posts (Facebook and Twitter account)
• Assist with organizing and implementing special events & fundraisers
• Transfer data from paper formats into computer database systems using the museum's database program
• Helped with layout of the Shirley Temple exhibition
• Front desk administration (greeted and educated visitors, conducted successful gift shops sales, answered phone calls, membership fees & renewal mailings)
• Helped coordinate to schedule museum tours
Internships, Communications, Fashion, Showroom, Events,