Upcoming college grad looking for full time job
Hard working Political Science senior at California State, Northridge with proven leadership, and organizational skills seeking to apply my abilities to an internship in the field of Political Science.
Team Member [July 2013-July 2014]
• Take payment in exchange of products.
• Receive, open, unpack and issue sales floor merchandise.
• Clean display cases, shelves, aisles, bathrooms, and take garbage out.
• Manage receipts and coupons.
• Greet customers as they arrive in the store and provide them with information about products and/or services.
Maya Chiropractic Clinic
Employee [August 2014-December 2014]
• Assisted with filing paperwork and other office materials.
Child Care Provider [August 2015-Janurary 2016]
• Child age 8
• Arranged transport to and from school.
• Helped with homework.
Hartnell College, Salinas, CA.
Associate Degree in Transfer Studies [August 2012-May 2014]
California State University, Northridge, CA.
Bachelor of Arts in Political Science [Expected May 2016]
• Member, Pi Sigma Alpha: The National Political Science Honor Society.
University of Alicante, Alicante, Spain.
Study Abroad, USAC [May 2015-August 2015]
• Took upper division courses.
• Received credit through UNLV.
• Intermediate proficiency, trouble shooting and configuration skills with Windows and Mac OS.
• Advanced experienced with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Advanced proficiency in Spanish and English.
• Intermediate proficiency with Google Applications.
• Thoroughly researches background information.
• Manages projects effectively.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
college grad, politics, government,