Hard working person interested in expanding necessary skills in order to succeed in the entertainment industry. I offer the ability to adapt and learn new skills quickly, as well as strong computer skills, creative thinking, and the ability to work independently.
California State University Northridge B.A. Film Production 2017
Final Draft Pro
Intermediate Excel Skills
Basic Painting Skills
All Green Insulation - 14925 Clark Ave, City of Industry, CA 01745
Office Assistants Sept 2012 – Current
• Manage office supplies, organization and upkeep.
• Answers and manage incoming calls while recording accurate messages.
• Filing and imputing data, troubleshooting basic computers issues.
California State University Northridge
Equipment Distributor – Cinema & Television Art Recourse Center Jan 2016 – May 2016
• Assist, organize and maintain day-to-day operations in operations at the Resource Center.
• Distributing equipment and providing information to students.
Fine Brothers Entertainment Post Production Internship
Post Production Intern Aug 2016 – Dec 2016
• Reviewing footage and pulling video stills, researching and selecting topic images.
• Assisting with cutting out talent & topic images in Photoshop.
• Helping maintain file & office space organization.
• Shadowing AEs on projects and Editors on edits.
• Light IT assistance and computer troubleshooting
• Sound Mixer/Editor Relevé (2016)
• Production Assistant Jack and Me (2016)
• Production Assistant Golden Age (2017)
• Production Assistant Golden Sands (2017)
Comic Con International – San Diego 2015
• Assist in various con operations. Prepared and distributed convention programs and bags.
Wondercon – Anaheim 2017
• Assist in various con operations. Registration badge pick-up operations.
film, art, production