Qualified College Graduate Looking For An Opportunity...
Burbank Water and Power
• Assisting the residents of Burbank with their inquiries in regards to their utility services, billing, and various programs offered throughout the city, the county, as well as the state which may aid them in saving funds while consequently promoting the conservational process.
• Maintaining and organizing record keeping systems while receiving various requests over the telephone, online, fax, in person, or through the postal service pertaining the preparation of new services and the closing or maintenance of existing utility services.
• Granting the appropriate payment extensions and payment arrangements for individuals in order to avoid any lapses in services, or to reinstate services when applicable.
• Educating individuals on the severity of the California Drought, including ways they may help meet Governor Brown’s goal of a 25% reduction in water consumption through a variety of existing and upcoming incentive based programs along with the availability of open workshops.
• Translating for various departments within the company when the need arises, or when further investigation is required for the approval of certain programs which are provided to qualified applicants.
Black Car L.A.
Sun Valley, CA
Sales and Service Manager
02/09 - 01/15
• Interviewed possible candidates and kept track of the staff’s performance and scheduling to ensure maximum efficiency by all 10 employees supervised.
• Assisted the general manager in the arrangement, negotiation, and the establishing of specialty trips for select groups or individuals.
• Touched base with clients in regards to quality assurance and billing issues to ensure optimal satisfaction.
• Implemented a two-tier lunch break structure for employees which drastically increased productivity levels.
• Collectively sought out new and effective promotions for the development of the company’s brand for its long-term success with the marketing team.
Digital Video Warehouse
Los Angeles, CA
Sales and Shipping Manager
01/06 - 01/09
• Managed 8 employees within the sales and shipping department by allocating their daily tasks, goals, and administered weekly work schedules.
• Monitored sales orders and shipment history to ensure that all orders were handled properly and on a timely manner.
• Trained and familiarized new employees of their responsibilities in conjunction to their corresponding departments.
Bank of America
Private Banking Sales and Service Specialist
09/01 - 12/05
• Assisted clients in their selection of various personal accounts, such as checking, savings, money market, timed deposit, and credit card accounts.
• Consistently met and exceeded the department’s sales quota goals.
• Cross-sold a variety of the bank's products and services.
• Maintained excellent quality satisfaction scores amongst clientele and constantly sought new and improved avenues to enhance client satisfaction.
• Recipient of the CELA Medallion for exceptional banking practices.
California State University Northridge Northridge, CA
B.A. Liberal Studies; B.A. Human Resource Management
• Tutored elementary, middle, and high school students in Math and English within the Glendale Unified School District.
Children’s Hospital of Los Angeles
• Would lead reading sessions in the hospitals story corner for the young patients.
Special Skills and Interests:
Literate in Microsoft Office Suite, experienced with Oracle Utilities Customer Care and Billing (CC&B) systems, adept with Energy IP systems, capable of typing 52 WPM, acquired certification in communications, fluent in English, Armenian, and elementary proficiency in Farsi.
Reliable, Honest, Trustworthy, Intelligent, Self Starter, Passionate, Skilled, Organized