Bachelor of Science in Retail Merchandising and Product Development 2018
Florida State University (FSU) Tallahassee, FL & London, United Kingdom
Minor in Communication & General Business 2018
Florida State University (FSU) Tallahassee, FL
LF Stores, New York, New York
LF Stores is a nationally recognized millennial-targeted boutique fashion store. I was hired to work as a part-time stylist at the Soho flagship location and in August I returned to Tallahassee to finish my studies.
- I worked in the Soho location, which receives the most customer traffic of all the locations.
- I styled over 10 clients per day, which ended in customer purchases.
- I prepared the store for the end-of-season sale by re-merchandising fixtures and mannequins, restocking merchandise, and personally contacting over 200 clients for our private sale.
- Alongside my colleaques, I put together a marketing plan for our end-of-season sale, which included styling and photographing girls for our Instagram who have a heavy social media presence.
Public Relations Intern
C&M Media, New York, New York
C&M Media is a Public Relations firm, in which I was offered a summer internship opportunity for 3 months as an assistant to the brand manager.
- I created an analytical research PowerPoint presentation of Sophie Hulme, which is Cochains, one of our brand’s, direct competitor then I presented it to the public relations team, including the CEO of C&M Media.
- I searched major publications daily and photo-shopped media clippings which featured our brands.
- I tracked clothing daily for photoshoots with major using Fashion GPS.
Orangetheory Fitness, Tallahassee FL
Orangetheory is an international revolutionary workout program, which originated in South Florida. I worked as a part-time sales associate contributing to our membership retention as well as bringing in new members. New opportunities arose for me in the summer of 2017 for an internship.
- I exceeded my monthly quota of 12 memberships to sell per month. In particular, two months in a row, I exceeded my quota by more than double. In December 2016, I sold 26 memberships.
- I worked the Orangetheory booth at multiple events, by utilizing several marketing techniques I created brand awareness in the Tallahassee area.
Freelance Writing Internship
The Odyssey is a platform for creating relevant content geared towards college students. I got the internship position to write weekly articles about the latest in fashion.
- My first article I wrote is about what store you shop at says about your personality, and it gained exposure through my own marketing, receiving over 50 shares on Facebook.
National Retail Federation
Collegiate Merchandising Association, FSU
American Association of Textile Chemists and Colorists, FSU
Delta Delta Delta (Alpha Eta Chapter), FSU
St. Jude Letter Writing Campaign, Delta Delta Delta Sorority Tallahassee, FL
- Assisted in raising $33 Million by writing 50 letters annually requesting donations from potential donors.
Relay for Life, FSU Tallahassee, FL
- Fundraised $100 annually and participated in a 12-hour shift to honor survivors while bringing awareness.
Dance Marathon at FSU Tallahassee, FL
- Aided in the fundraising efforts of collecting a grand total of $1,100, 645.52 and danced during a 20-hour shift.
- Hard Skills: Proficient in Fashion GPS, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Microsoft Word; knowledge in Photoshop.