*** Farah Hanna ***
• DEC technique (Major: Fashion design), Lasalle College, Montreal, Canada 2014
Relevant course work: Sewing, pattern making, history of costumes, analysis of textiles and raw materials, fashion illustrations and graphics, draping, product development, trend analysis, visual merchandising, fashion coordination and styling.
• Faculty of applied arts, German university in Cairo, Egypt
• American High School Diploma, Cairo, Egypt.
Obtained high school diploma, SAT exam, and TOEFL.
• Freelancer, Fashion consultant - Creative strategist – Copywriter, Cairo, Egypt
- As a copywriter for Azza Fahmy Jewellery, Gazef Adventures, Marwa Fayed Toy Run
- As a fashion stylist for Vantigue Jewellery, Levis Jeans, Fanta, Wunderkind, and NOB Designs
- As a creative strategist for ------------, In Shape Clinics, Marwa Fayed Toy Run, Wyld Grass, Gazef Adventures, and Six Bites Finger Food
- As a celebrity stylist for Saba Mubarak; dressed her for 3 red carper events where she was titled “best dressed” for 2 of them on Vogue Arabia, and other fashion publications
As an Image consultant for Engy Wegdan
As a stylist assistant for Sherine Reda’s Vogue Arabia’s photo shoot.
• Assistant Designer, Norine Farah Couture, Cairo, Egypt
- Managed all appointments with customers, suppliers and coordinated them with other team members
- Contributed with design suggestions and inspected all products during the manufacturing process
- Purchased and sourced out all materials needed for the garments
- Supervised all fittings with customers, and altered designs based on their preferences
- Streamlined all sales and outgoing expenses; including purchased material and payroll
• Celebrity Publicist, MAD Solutions, Cairo, Egypt
- Clients include: Hend Sabry, Ahmad Alfishawy, Marwan Hamed, Dhafer L’abidine, Hadi Elbagoury, Yasmin Raeis, Shereen Reda, Engy Wegdan, Mohamed Hefzy.
- Oversaw the public image and managed all media relations for clients
- Acted as a liaison between the celebrity, journalists and the general public
- Conducted damage control if the client does something that can be perceived negatively
- Pitch and generate story ideas to the media (magazines, TV, radio shows and newspapers) about clients
- Drafted press releases, released statements, attended press junkets, and coordinated photo shoots, discussion panels and workshops for clients.
- Controlled all media outlets of clients (digital & print media platforms; websites, social media, etc.)
- Generated promotional campaigns for clients, from idea to execution, like Visit Tunisia for Hend Sabry
• Senior Fashion Coordinator, Mo4 Network, Cairo, Egypt
- Clients included: Levis Jeans, Essie Nail Polish, Timberland, Quiksilver, Reebok, Vans, Go Sport
- Create and implement digital marketing strategies that coordinates with the brands’ global guidelines
- Generate and construct visual content to be published on various media channels
- Develop and execute on ground activations, digital activations, digital campaigns and events as promotional marketing elements
• Account Manager, Mo4 Network, Cairo, Egypt Sep 2014 - Nov 2014
- Clients included: Mohamed Alsagheer Group, First Mall, Galleria40, Daniel Hechter, Jabra Egypt
- Created a social media strategy that collaborates with marketing, PR and advertising campaigns,
- Researched top influencers, competitors, and trends in clients' industries
- Promoted clients on digital media platforms using authentic pictures, videos, graphic artwork and promotional activities
• Showroom Intern, Samuel Mercure, Montreal, Canada
- Managed studio stock/ supplies
- Researched textile applications for designs & production development
- Altered or reformed designs, according to the specifications of the client
• Fluent in English and Arabic, and basic French.
• Microsoft Office, MS Windows and Apple OS, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and PAD system.
fashion, social media, fashion design, PR