AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Skills: Analytical, Leadership, Interpersonal Skills, Cash handling, Team Player, Excel
First Entertainment Credit Union, Encino, California •September 2016-November 2016
Teller II: Processed customer transactions including deposits withdrawals and payments.
• Answered customer questions with accuracy and in a timely matter.
• Handled member requests for exceptions and sought supervisor approval as needed.
• Answered in-person, email and telephone inquiries from customers, actively followed up on existing members to see if they are satisfied with their accounts.
• Generated leads through telephone and had email contact with members.
• Sustain organized financial records and aided in refunding members items.
• Provided excellent customer service skills to our members in addition to being fast, fun and friendly.
ONEWEST BANK, Northridge, California •February 2013 – September 2016
Teller Lead III: Open and/or sell new consumer and business deposit accounts (checking, savings, money market, IRAs and CDs). Perform teller transactions accurately and in a timely manner.
• Balance the ATM and the Branch as well as my own cash drawer.
• Manage cash shipments, processes cash into the branch and cash shipments outside the branch
• Provide detailed product information to clients and prospective clients
• Engage clients and prospective clients in needs/preference assessment discussions in order to successfully satisfy customer expectations.
• Complete new signature card open on the OneWest Bank system in accordance with all established policies and procedure
• Conducts all business operations and customer transactions according to the OneWest Bank’s One Client at a Time service standards.
• Processed invoices and expense reports. Helped resolve any issues that our clients had in a timely and efficient matter.
HOLY APOSTOLIC CATHOLIC ASSYRIAN CHURCH, Tarzana, California • October 2011-Current
Youth Treasury: Serve as a leader for the Church of the East youth
• Build and supervise a team of church youth leaders to ensure Assyrian Church of the East youth mission is properly carried out. Process payroll for church employees.
• Coordinate all church events; fundraisers, service projects, bible study, and national conference
• Handle and overlook all financial matters of the committee and maintain accurate financial records.
• Prepare an annual budget, with the finance committee and advisor, to guide the youth’s future events and fundraisers.
California State University Northridge, California
(Fall 2013-Current) Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Economics
Pasadena City College, California
(Fall 2009-2013) AA-Degree in Business
Vita Owczarczak xxx-xxx-xxxx
Zaya Ishoo xxx-xxx-xxxx
Justin Atneyel xxx-xxx-xxxx
Banking, Accounting, Finance, Analysts