First Capitol Consulting
Data Analyst Intern
Jan 2017 – Apr 2017
Los Angeles, CA
• Visual Basic lead developer of an Excel-based product for reconciling discrepancies between employee payroll details and employee benefits invoice details.
• Automation of data extraction, transformation, and insertion into Excel via R.
• Extraction, consolidation, and insertion of employee data into Excel using Excel VBA.
• Automation of folder creation, template distribution, and file conversion using Command.
• MSSQL database design and administration.
• SQL querying and report generation of company payroll and employee census information.
• Familiarity with ADP Run, ADP Complete, and Paychex payroll reports.
Sep 2015 – Dec 2016
Tutoring K-12 in all mathematics topics up to Calculus BC, with a special emphasis on SAT and ACT mathematics.
Founder and CEO
May 2013 – Mar 2015
Founded the first iPhone app to apply web query frequency to stock price analysis.
Managed a global team of software developers from China, England, and India.Interviewed prospective employees and negotiated compensation.
Successfully solicited investments.
Sep 2011 – May 2014
Completed over 500 equity trades.
Created a trading strategy based on research in econophysics.
Researched and analyzed complex financial reports.
University of California, Merced
Bachelor’s Degree in Applied Mathematical Sciences - Economics and Psychology Minor
Class of 2015
Skilled in the design and application of algorithms for processing, analyzing, and modeling high-dimensional data. Additional training and education in the application of fundamental principles of economics and psychology.
Activities and Societies:
UC Merced Investment Club, UC Merced Global Markets Group, Students for Liberty
Excel, Analysis, Investment, Entrepreneur, Algorithms, Data, Data Automation