Obtain a challenging position where my skills and abilities will be utilized to the benefit of my employer and in the interest of my professional growth while working towards my passion for sound in media.
Docler Media May 16, 2017
• Live streaming and entertaining viewers while driving traffic to a new platform.
Stage Red Studios (Internship) May 30, 2017 - Present
• Sound Engineer (assistant) – Assisting the head Engineer with Mixing and Mastering of production sound, Set up for live recordings on a production studio.
• ADR – Recording of Sound, mixing levels, assisting Head Engineer with our clients.
Lead Generation and Writing Intern August 10, 2016 – December 12, 2016
• Writer – Wrote skits and came up with video ideas for Ownage Pranks YouTube Channel with over 760 million views.
Epilless Visuals June 26, 2017
• Sound Mixer and Boom Operator Intern.
Freelance Audio Engineer January 26, 2017
• Protools – Mixing and mastering music, production sound, studio sound, and ADR.
California State University, Northridge Graduating in 2019
Cinema and Television Arts, Multimedia Production (Bachelors)
Los Angeles Valley College Graduated in 2017
Social and Behavioral Sciences (Associates)
Wrote, Directed, Shot, Produced and edited my own short film
Protools, Logic Pro, Premier Pro, After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop, Final Cut, Final Draft, Movie Magic (Scheduling), Microsoft Word, Excel.
Sound Intern Sound designer videographer cinema and television arts