I’m a hardworking and creative individual with a Photography Degree from The University of Hertfordshire in England. My experience in photography and management allow me to excel in many positions across creative and administrative fields. I have extensive knowledge of Digital Photography, the Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, and Mac OS. Representing any establishment with a friendly, professional demeanor and a passion for my work is something I pride myself on.
Production Artist / Photo Editor November 2017 - January 2018
PlanetArt Calabasas, CA
Carry out advanced image enhancements in Photoshop - color correction, brightness/contrast, red-eye removal, object removal
Manage client orders within PanetArt website
Fill out photo assignment sheets for all projects
Perform tasks for studio photographers and assist in all outside shoots
Studio Manager / Photographer October 2016 - August 2017
Blink Inc. Canoga Park, CA
● Managed and scheduled a team of 5 photographers to ensure the most fun, memorable, and enjoyable experience for clients, providing excellent customer service.
● Photographed a range of clients from editorial lookbooks and e-commerce to family portraits and announcements
● Maintained high-end studio equipment including the camera, lights, and overall studio maintenance.
● Planned and booked collaborative events and campaigns with brands such as Make Up Forever, Lulu Lemon, and Rent the Runway
Unit Stills Photographer Feb 2016
● Photographed scenes being filmed and behind the scenes on set for multiple films such as In Transition, Blindsided, and It Would Change Everything.
● Edited images to match the film style and color grading.
Assistant Photographer / Videographer July - August 2015
MobileIron Mountain View, CA
● Created closed captioning for MobileIron videos on YouTube.
● Created a short video of the 2015 Summer Interns.
● Ran the teleprompter during the filming of marketing videos.
● Managed audio and lighting in the studio.
Assistant February 2015
Sam Robinson Photography London, England
● Created metadata for photographs on Sam Robinson’s website to ensure easy searching.
● Photographed content for social media.
Assistant June - September 2014
Genesis Photography Mountain View, CA
● Posted camera equipment listings on eBay - researched, photographed,
and determined prices for the equipment.
● Data entry - entered information related to film photographs into Filemaker Pro with client’s information.
● Proven Leader, organized, able to work under pressure
● Software - Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, Mac and PC OS
● Equipment - Nikon and Canon cameras, Bowens and Profoto lights
● Social Media - Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest
● Project Management
University of Hertfordshire
Photography BA (Hons)
August 2013 - September 2016
San Jose State University
San Jose, CA
August 2011 - May 2013