Late Night With Seth Meyers, NBCUniversal December 2017- May 2018
Digital Intern New York, NY
• Partnered with the social and digital teams in content creation initiatives
• Performed tasks to ensure successful production of an Emmy nominated television show
• Recorded segments in control room during live show and assisted with any duties
• Curate Spotify playlists show’s musical guests and talent tracker with social media data
• Create GIFs from scratch using Adobe Photoshop; reaching an audience of 300k+
Mount Zion Dental December 2015- September 2017
Social Media Manager Miami, FL
• Optimized website and social channels with curated consistent content
• Used social platforms remotely to build and maintain client integration.
• Developed marketing/advertising initiatives to leverage sales and promote office
FALCO INK PR June 2017- August 2017
Public Relations Intern New York, NY
• Researched & compiled media coverage of clients and anything affiliated with them.
• Created media lists to increase exposure of films in niche markets.
• Assisted in planning and execution of film premieres, press days and related events.
• Screened client movies, pulled clips and compiled reports to present to senior staff.
NBCUniversal June 2016- August – 2016
Programming Intern Miami, FL
• Assisted with creation of monthly specials and programming strategies.
• Tracked competitors within Latin America to create seasonal competition grids.
• Offered creative input for on-air promotions with programming team and coordinators.
• Curated screenings reports with opinions on content, production value, and brand relativity.
Clubhouse News September 2014-May 2015
Host/Anchor Las Vegas, NV
• Headlined news in family-safe online news network
• Collaborated on future stories and script writing for weekly shows
• Guest host on talk show style show “The Chat”
Kardashian Khaos January 2013-2014
Social Media Manager Las Vegas, NV
• Maintained social channels to keep up with latest in-store trends, promotions, and events.
• Created and cultivated store presence to promote store and magnify Kardashian fan base.
• Facilitated in-store celebrity appearances with over 500+ present people.
• Worked directly with family to execute content creation
SKILLS & ACTIVITIES
Communication, Leadership, Creativity, Teamwork, Adaptability, Time Management, Motivation, Listening, Conflict Resolution, Dependability, Enthusiastic, Persistent, Resourceful, Spanish Fluency, Social Media Proficiency, Video Editing (IMovie, Adobe), MS Office, Wordpress/Squarespace, Cision, Photoshop, Photography, Semester Abroad
St. John’s University – Queens, NY May 2018
B.S. in Journalism, Deans List Spring 2016 GPA: 3.53
journalism, broadcast journalism, social media, media, pr, public relations, influencer, hosting,