Digital Media Specialist
Los Angeles, CA 90037 |
Asset Coordinator | Marketing | Digital Media
Respected strategist with 12+-year progressive career demonstrating a high degree of accuracy and the ability to prioritize a large volume of work effectively and within tight deadlines.
Highly motivated, results-driven innovator with current experience managing all media content for Film and Television studios. Success in overseeing digital production and the delivery of assets with expertise on rich media, online video, as well as social creative types. Proven record of driving revenue gains and brand awareness through leveraging industry knowledge. Experience managing online advertising campaigns in fast paced environments, with expertise in social media advertising, affiliates, PPC display, and retargeting. Technical proficiency includes Adobe Premiere, Media Encoder, 4K file conversion, Redcine-X Pro, Final Cut Pro, Files Maker, and Microsoft Office Software. Fluent in both English and Spanish.
Areas of expertise include...
• Digital Asset Management
• Market Research & Analysis
• Project Management
• Brand Identity
• PPC, SMM, CPC, SEM, DMP, CPA •
• DoubleClick/Google Media
• Strategic Planning
• DAM Strategies
• Financial Planning & Budgeting
• Media Format Expert
• Online Advertisement
• Video Curation
SR. DIGITAL MEDIA ASSET SPECIALIST, 2009 to Present
DIRECTV/Creative Services, El Segundo, CA
Hold accountability for managing all media content, ensuring that all key players have a thorough understanding of the latest trends and innovations within digital assets management. Deliver strategy for managing and securing all digital assets, as well as maintain accurate records of information and changes. Minimize the misusage of media and issue control over all media that is both accessed and distributed.
• Developed extensive expertise in media formats such as 1080p, 1080i Mpg, 4k, as well as media transcode programs, including Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe Media Encoder, After Effects, Edit Ready, Redcine-X Pro, and Final Cut Pro.
• Maintain the security of Media Databases by providing passwords, security questions, and intrusion alerts.
• Order live sports, TV shows, and events from the Broadcast Centers, Film, and TV studios.
MEDIA MANAGER, 2006 to 2009 Universal Sports Network, Los Angeles, CA
Attended strategy meetings and brainstormed on media buying initiatives and suggestions. Managed media department, supervising employees to streamline operations. Coordinated media campaigns with marketing, communications, and other various departments. Kept abreast of industry figures, monitored buying strategies, preserved media budgets, and optimized effectiveness of campaigns. Served as quality control on
all media deliveries from Sport Federations. Prepared the monthly reports for the entire network.
• Implemented media planning and buying initiatives for International Olympic Sports Federations and Sport Networks.
• Successfully oversaw the entire media library including tapes, video files, and more.
• Effectively organized and maintained three media vaults.
OFFICE MANAGER, 2005 to 2006 Universal Sports Network, Los Angeles, CA
Maintained office services by organizing office operations and procedures, preparing payroll, controlling correspondence, designing filing systems, and monitoring clerical functions. Established office efficiency by planning and implementing systems, layouts, and equipment procurement. Achieved financial objectives by preparing budgets, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective actions. Provided and maintained media files and daily reports to Network Affiliates.
Bachelor Degree in Film Production, Minor in Photography
California State University, Northridge, 2002