Currently a senior at California State University Northridge. Majoring in Sociology with a minor in Biology. Hardworking and dedicated to commitments and enjoy pursuing challenges and busy workplaces. Customer service and sales are my career forte.
Time management, Fluent in Farsi & Spanish, Quick learner, Speedy worker, can take on any responsibility, management and people management skills, Organized, Familiar with computers, Rewarded Top Seller of several organizations, and customer service skills.
California Fertility Partners West Los Angeles, CA June 2014 – Present
Reproductive Technology Laboratory Receptionist / Clinic Assistant
• Performed managerial duties daily by preparing for the following day, scheduling appointments for patients and assisting with patient concerns through phone or email
• Supervised appointments to make sure patients were being tended to in a proper manner and time (as well as cared for patient during their wait for the dr.)
• Enhanced patient comfort by being compassionate, professional and respectful
• Strengthened monetary position by collecting copays, assisting with courtesy claims and enhancing ICD-10 skill
• Developed patient relationship by greeting, listening to concerns and directing any issues to proper staff
• Stocked patient rooms with proper tools and instruments
• Completed tasks assigned by a doctor or nurse
• Communicated with laboratories and patients to obtain lab results
• Developed strong relationships with the doctors and nurses by consistently providing results on time, neatly writing results in patient charts and keeping charts organized
• Assisted doctors in procedures by informing patients of the process and answering any questions or concerns, obtaining vital signs, and providing correct instruments to the doctor during the procedure
All Saints Sherman Oaks, CA June 2013 – June 2014
• Demonstration of excellent customer service and selling skills to aid the store in making and exceeding sales targets.
• Creation of strong customer relationships to ensure brand loyalty.
• Strong visual merchandising responsibilities, such as implementing monthly floor directives and refreshes, analysis of sales reports and top selling styles in order to increase commerciality of presentations to maximize sales upholding company visual standards within the store, placing new lines to ensure sell through.
• Thorough knowledge of products, fabrics and fit, and ability to demonstrate this knowledge to customers and team for stronger selling message.
• Kept Microsoft Excel spreadsheets on daily cashier balancing in order to maintain and keep track of daily losses.
Brandy Melville Canoga Park, CA February 2012- March 2013
• Provided excellent customer service to assist clients with styling their wardrobe.
• Maintained consistent hourly sales and unit per transaction goals in order to meet a daily, weekly, and quarterly target.
• In charge of schedule making and issuing payroll, along with any disagreements employees had with either.
• Assisted sales and manager teams with floor moves and maintaining daily visual standards within the store and window display.
• Daily cashier balancing for all 4 cash register in the store.
• Responsible for reporting back to the district manager regarding sales and concerns with team members and store numbers.
Equinox Woodland Hills, CA May 2011 - July 2012
• Responsible for gym-goers infants in the Equinox child care program.
• Took responsibility for all children left under my care, with minimal to no problem on weekly updates.
• Kept to a strict lunch, dinner and activity schedule in order to perform time management.
• Learned to think quickly and avoid any issues or problems that may have come into contact during business hours, and keep upper management away from minor situations by resolving it on my own.
• Watched and cared for children from 6 months to 9 years old.
Justice West Hills, CA June 2010 – May 2011 • Daily responsibilities of cash handling and product knowledge.
• Required to track and order popular items in order to keep sales within the district in the top 10 Justice stores in America.
• Balancing and maintaining all cash registers, with consistent bank runs in order to keep the registers packed with necessary change.
Honors and Rewards
• Perfect attendance
• 3.7 GPA at California State University Northridge
• Best at Sales at both Brandy Melville and All Saints.
• Recognized for top Sales manager at Brandy Melville and top seller at All Saints.
• High school Diploma from El Camino Real High School 2011.
• Currently studying Sociology and finishing up pre-requisites for medical school at CSUN.
• Member of the Forensic Speech Team at Moorpark College with a metal for winning first place in the PSCFA Competition.
•Currently a Recruitment Coordinator at California Hospital
o Assist nurses and doctors
o Organize events
o Conduct interviews for potential health scholars
nanny, childcare, babysitter