Imagination and Meditation
I have spent the majority of my career in the business world working with sales and marketing professionals. I would like to change paths and work with children because I know that is much more fulfilling for me. I took some time off of work to travel and during that time I cared for my 4.5 year old niece. It has been such a joy and I would love to be a full-time nanny. You can find my resume below:
Desire to effectively influence progress and make an impact. Belief that consistent company and industry education will lead to elevated job performance. Talent for identifying creative ways to approach tasks. Capacity to plan events and marketing campaigns around a meager budget. Passion for marketing and advertising. Aspire to nurture leads utilizing marketing automation software and CRM data. Flexible team player, meticulous organization, fast learner.
AREAS OF APTITUDE
Designing targeted direct marketing campaigns that generate responses
Client management, project management and vendor management
Trade show strategy, exhibit production and event planning
Writing and editing customer communications
Adapting existing company content to suit a mix of marketing vehicles
Thorough knowledge of branding and promotional products
ACCOUNT MANAGER, FLUENT
November 2015 – May 2016
Contracted with Fluent to expand the Microsoft in Education Ambassador Program into Boston and Philadelphia. The MIE Ambassador Program offers free Office 365 training to K-12 educators and administrators. Fluent designed the program for Microsoft to address the large gap between the number of Office 365 licenses purchased and the number of account activations, to help teachers improve classroom environments and to build a long-term, deep attachment between the faculty, students and parents and the Microsoft brand.
• Hired, trained and managed 4 MIE Ambassadors as we expanded into 2 new markets during the second half of the 2015 – 2016 school year.
• Performed daily outreach to CIO’s, IT Directors, Technology Integration Specialists, Superintendents and Principals in school districts to foster awareness of the program and schedule hands-on training sessions with the ambassadors.
• Advised the client and sponsors on market insights and opportunities, provided weekly and monthly reports on program performance, exceeded monthly goals for the number of attendees and schools reached, incorporated social media into our grassroots marketing strategy, added webinar training to our service offerings to increase our reach, secured exhibits and presentations at regional conferences, and delivered unique experiences to educators based on their needs and priorities.
ENTERPRISE BRAND CONSULTANT, SWOON TECHNOLOGY RESOURCES
April 2015 – August 2015
Contracted with CVS Health as the Enterprise Brand Consultant for the Brand Center Project. The Brand Center is a dynamic and intuitive website that provides a complete range of information and tools related to the CVS Health Enterprise Brand and Service Brands for internal colleagues and agency partners.
• Implemented the Brand Center to help the Enterprise Brand Team streamline the creation, collaboration and distribution processes of brand elements while reducing costs and time-to-market, and achieving greater brand consistency.
• Managed the development of brand assets, templates, governance modules and tutorials to ensure colleagues and agency partners leveraged up-to-date brand materials.
• Provided brand guidance on the CVS Health identity system through the Enterprise Brand mailbox and on other rebranding projects lead by internal stakeholders.
MARKETING MANAGER, ADVENT GLOBAL SOLUTIONS
September 2013 – December 2014
Contracted with RBS Citizens Financial Group, Inc. as the One-to-One Marketing Manager for the Consumer Customer Communications Rewrite Project. This initiative is part of a company-wide program, Bank Better, which aims to increase product transparency and to make banking simple, clear and personal for Citizens Bank customers.
• Provided input and guidance on 3,000 + Consumer Banking letters and emails from the One-to-One perspective and made sure all customer communications were identified, reviewed, edited and updated.
• Ensured consistent voice, clear messaging, correct branding, personalization and 100% regulatory compliance were infused in all communications.
• Partnered with internal business line management, vendors, Systems and Operations support areas to guarantee all customer communications were leveraging the expertise of the Project Team and adhering to new style guidelines.
MARKETING SPECIALIST, DTZ
October 2011 – April 2013
Designed strategic marketing collateral, communications and integrated campaigns targeted to audiences within Real Estate (RE) and Facilities Management (FM) vertical markets internationally, with a concentration on FM vertical markets in North America.
• Project managed several corporate brand awareness campaigns such as “The #1 Club”, “What Keeps You up at Night?”, “Embark on Your TCO Journey”, and “Recharge with UGL Services”.
• Produced lead generation programs for Business Development incorporating email blasts, custom landing pages, 3D direct mail pieces, ------------ integration and promotional offers.
• Collaborated with the newly created UGL Services Global Marketing Team to plan and execute a client/prospect cocktail event shortly after a corporate merger (UGL Unicco and UGL Equis) and a substantial acquisition (DTZ).
MARKETING COORDINATOR, DTZ
January 2009 – September 2011
Lead a variety of projects including video shoots, LEED Green Associate training seminars, client/prospect corporate events, integrated marketing campaigns, trade show exhibitions, and website updates to accomplish departmental objectives and companywide initiatives.
• Designed a $5K campaign to increase snow removal business in New England resulting in $670K in estimated new revenue.
• Directed several rebranding projects including replacing signage in all of the offices in North America when the company changed from UGL Unicco to UGL Services.
• Produced a six-month long trade show campaign to increase booth traffic and build awareness of the UGL Services brand.
MARKETING PROJECT MANAGER, EAST AND SOUTH REGION, GEIGER
April 2007 – February 2008
Serviced the East and South Region sales partners (293 sales partners) with various marketing collateral such as advertisements, press releases, custom flyers, postcards, introduction letters, self-promotion campaigns, and client presentations with the primary goal of increasing sales volume.
• Created a three-part Geiger branded direct mail program called “Rest Easy with Geiger” for sales partners to mail to prospective clients to generate new business.
• Increased participation at the Northeast Fall End User Trade Shows from 175 clients to 300 clients.
• Assisted with the planning and execution of the largest event in Geiger history (450 people).
Microsoft Outlook, Calendar, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneDrive, SharePoint, Sites, OneNote and Skype for Business
Basic Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and Acrobat Pro
Basic HTML Coding
AV Planners Digital Signage Software
Aprimo OneView Workflow & Collaboration Manager
Procure + Procurement Solution
Concur Travel Management
BRYANT UNIVERSITY – BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION, JUNE 2003
Concentration: Marketing Minor: Communication Marketing GPA 3.5/Overall GPA 3.1
Responsible, Fun, Creative, Organized, Kind