We are looking for 5 food runners to work Corporate and Private Events. These positions are consistent and we would love the same people each week. The events start this weekend June 18th and are every week/weekend moving forward. These positions do require the availability to work weekends and stand/lift up to 50lbs.
Event Staff Responsibilities Include:
• Hands-on assistance with all aspects of private events, to include set-up, bussing, food and alcohol service, flipping, and clearing rooms when appropriate.
• Read and understand a Banquet Event Order with complete and competent follow-through.
• Ability to take direction from Event Manager or Banquet Lead.
• Large-scale furniture and buffet setup/breakdown.
• Role includes remaining onsite until conclusion of event and tear-down as needed.
• Fine dining service to include linen, flatware, and glassware placement.
• Maintain a high level of customer service.
• Act as knowledgeable winery representative to event clients, retail guests and vendors.
• Ideal candidate will naturally deal with high stress situations in a calm, professional manner.
Requirements for this Position:
• At least one year experience in catering and/or restaurant service.
• Weekend and evening availability year-round. Applicants without weekend availability will not be considered.
• Must be at least 21 years of age.
• Current Washington State Food Handler's card and Washington State Class 12 Liquor Permit must be obtained within 30 days of hire ------------ ------------
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with attention to detail.
• Experience with point-of-sale systems.
• Strong interpersonal skills: you enjoy working with the public in a friendly and outgoing manner.
• Must be able to lift 50 pounds repeatedly, push up to 100 pounds with a dolly, and be able to stand on feet for 8 or more hours.
• High School Diploma.
• Existing wine knowledge is a plus but not required. An interest in learning more about wine is!
Blake Rian Consulting provides an efficient, effective and enjoyable experience to job-seekers and employers. We are a Certified Woman owned company with over 14 years of experience partnering with clients in all industries Nationwide. We know that a resume is important, but it is just a blue print of someone’s experience. Our job is to understand the needs of the employers and job seekers to help bring together the perfect match in expertise, skill and company culture fit.
We firmly believe it is not about putting someone in the seat. It is about finding the right fit.