Field Organizer– CADC, LLC
CADC, LLC is seeking qualified, highly motivated individuals to fill the role of Field Organizer. Field Organizers serve an important role on the front lines of today’s progressive fights, and organizer experience is vital to any seeking a career in politics.
CADC specializes in direct voter contact on behalf of progressive candidates and causes. CADC’s leadership has decades of combined experience with campaigns of all shapes and sizes, from Presidential campaigns, the DSCC and DCCC, national issue advocacy campaigns, and municipal races.
Field Organizers are responsible for the day-to-day recruitment, instruction and management of canvassers.
Applicants for the position should possess strong organizational and communication skills as well as the ability to multitask and meet deadlines. Applicants should be willing to relocate as necessary. Applicants must possess reliable transportation, a valid driver’s license, working laptop, and be willing to work extended hours and weekends.
Field Organizer Responsibilities
Recruitment, Hiring and Training
- Assist in all canvasser recruitment activities and ensuring that recruitment goals are achieved throughout the duration of the program
- Implementing the complete interview and hiring process of all successful applicants
- Ensuring the successful training of all canvassers
- Providing canvassers with the positive leadership culture, resources, guidance and technical support required to succeed during each phase of the program
- Ensuring compliance with all CADC policies and best practices
- Ensuring all canvass shifts are launched and completed in a timely, orderly fashion
- Promoting the continued development of canvassers in their day-to-day duties and responsibilities over the course of the program
- Communicating all pertinent on-the-ground information to, and providing timely response to requests from the canvassers under your direction
- Ensuring canvassers properly perform their roles and maintain accurate and reliable data
- Providing daily reports as part of an ongoing evaluation of the program’s success
Desired Skills and Experience
- A strong dedication to progressive values
- Deep commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- An understanding and appreciation of the urgent nature and time demands of campaigns
- Computer proficiency is required
- Campaign experience and proficiency with VAN is a plus
- Management or supervisory experience is a plus
- Willingness to work long hours and weekends
- A valid driver’s license, reliable transportation and the ability to relocate as needed.
- Bilingual candidates fluent in Spanish strongly encouraged to apply
- Call center experience a plus
- Customer Service experience a plus
- Working laptop
Compensation and Application Submission
- This position is salaried, full-time, short-term position
- This position is considered an entry level management position
- Application Deadline: Hiring Immediately
- CADC, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Interested candidates should email a resume and 3 professional references to ------------ with the subject line, “Field Organizer“
Political Science, Political Campaigns, Progressive Values, Canvassing, Political Campaigns