We're looking for a part or full-time team member to fill in most days of the week especially weekends. This position can range between 2 - 3 days a week.
Team Member Expectations:
1. Must love waffles!
2. Amazing customer service experience for our guests
3. Must be a team player able to communicate effectively, be reliable and respectful to everyone
3. Cooking & designing gourmet waffles to WMU standards
4. Habit of staying busy during slow periods by cleaning, restocking, and prep
5. Correctly take orders on POS and money handling. stocking, and prep
6. Plus if you can work at two locations (but not required)
Customer service is very important. Restaurant experience preferred but willing to train the right candidate. Must have good personal care, good communications, and math & problem-solving skills. Ability to stand for up for 6+ hours and able to carry products up to 35 pounds.
Starting base pay is $8.00 DOE with raise increments upon progression. After training tips are distributed and Waffle Me Up team members average between $12.50 - $17.00 per hour.
Bonuses for quotas, flexible schedule, free meal per shift, and discounts with participating affiliates.
waffles, restaurant, part-time, fun, food, people, kids, eating