A Tree of Knowledge Educational Services is a tutoring company contracting to offer supplemental educational services and intervention to K-12 students.
We are currently seeking highly qualified Math and English tutors to commit to an after-school Math and ELA tutoring program that will take place at various Long Beach Unified School District school sites. We will be working with K-8 students in an after-school program that is currently scheduled to start in October. Small groups of up to five (5) students. This will be a school year program.
Compensation up to $ 30.00 per hour.
Minimum tutor requirements:
* Applicant must have prior tutoring/teaching experience
* Must be highly proficient in the subject matter
* Must be willing to submit to a criminal background check
* Must provide proof of a negative TB test
* Due to the nature of the work and proximity to the children, all prospective tutors on this project must provide proof that they have received the COVID-19 Vaccination.
Please forward your resume to the e-mail address provided by this ad. Please note "Long Beach" as your area of particular interest in the subject line. Please be certain that your contact information is attached and up to date. Chosen applicants will be contacted to conduct a virtual Zoom interview.
Already a member? Sign in.
You must confirm your email address before you may sign in. Please check your inbox or your spam folder for the account verification email, or click here to resend.';