Tile and Grout Technician
NORTH COUNTY SAN DIEGO
The Groutsmith San Diego is a national tile and grout cleaning, repair and restoration company. We are hiring new technicians who can help with our busy, ever-growing business. We pride ourselves on revitalizing our customers’ worn and aged tile and grout. We sometimes have small tile work needed. Our customers love the services we provide on floors, showers and counters.
Most of our jobs are in North County San Diego and you will need to drive to each job daily.
TILE AND GROUT OR CONSTRUCTION/MAINTENANCE EXPERIENCE IS PREFERRED.
The current PART-TIME position is 4 to 5 days per week, approximately 8:30am -- 2:30pm or until our job is completed.
Approximately 25 to 35 hours per week, until you are fully trained and able to take on more work independently. We are looking for a self-starter who can manage their time effectively and be detailed in their work.
Work responsibilities are:
- Cleaning and sealing tile and grout on floors, counter tops, showers, etc. in residential and commercial properties.
-Use of hand tools
- Caulking, grout sealing and possible re-grouting of small areas
- Install, reset, repair small tiled and grout areas
- Final clean-up and inspection of work
- Customer-service oriented
- Motivated, Reliable, Team Player, Fast Learner
- Must be on time to work
- Clean appearance
- Work independently
- Follows Instructions
- Strong Attention to Detail
- Takes pride and ownership of work
MUST have a valid California driver's license, Reliable working automobile to drive to the job(s) each day, Valid California Auto Insurance, Clean Driving Record, written and spoken English, be physically fit enough to lift 50 pounds.
Pay is $16 to $20 per hour, depending upon experience
Next Steps: If you have these qualifications and would like to be a part of our team, please Send your Resume. Please be sure to leave your direct contact information