A Tree of Knowledge Educational Services is a tutoring company contracting to offer fully subsidized educational services to eligible K-12 home-schooled students.
We are currently seeking qualified tutors to commit to tutoring students at Birmingham Community Charter High School during the school day. Depending on scheduling, assignments is available every day of the week up to 6.0 hours per day. Our window of opportunity is 8:30 am to 3:30 pm. Immediate start.
We are seeking a bilingual (Spanish) tutors that can fluently speak, read and write Spanish. Will be embedded in a High School Spanish class, and will be assigned students throughout the class period.
Minimum tutor requirements:
* Applicant must have attained at least 60 college credits
* Applicant must have prior tutoring/teaching experience
* Must be highly proficient in subject matter
* Must provide proof of a negative TB test
* Must provide proof of COVID-19 Vaccination
* Must submit to a criminal background check (Live Scan)
Please forward your resume to the e-mail address provided by this ad. Please note your area of particular interest, ie. "BCCHS" in the subject line. Please be certain that your contact information is attached and up to date.
Already a member? Sign in.
You must confirm your email address before you may sign in. Please check your inbox or your spam folder for the account verification email, or click here to resend.';