Senior Massage Therapist
ONLY REPLY TO THIS POSTING IF YOU HAVE A MINIMUM 5-8 YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH A HIGH-END SPA AND/OR EXECUTIVE-LEVEL PRIVATE CLIENTS
COVID-19 - During this transitional time as fitness and wellness services begin to be offered, we are seeking Personal Services wellness professionals (mainly therapeutic massage and similar services) to deliver by-appointment services to our clients in their homes. This posting is for potential work with residents at a luxury LES building in Manhattan, and possibly (later) at a facility in the Brooklyn Navy Yard. You must be able to produce acceptable insurance, be highly professional, and provide (travel with) all necessary equipment to support your services. Note that as COVID-19 conditions change, your services may be considered for in-facility work throughout our NYC portfolio.
FitLore is seeking highly motivated Massage Therapist to perform a wide array of soft tissue techniques to provide health and fitness benefits our high-end clientele. FitLore is the fastest growing, premier fitness, wellness and lifestyle service organization in New York City. Work may be provided at a number of our facilities throughout Manhattan.
- DEEP MUSCLE, SPORTS & TRIGGER POINT MASSAGE, OTHER THERAPEUTIC - Primarily for 1-1 hourly sessions with private clients
- FASCIAL STRETCH - Primarily for 1-1 hourly sessions with private clients
- OTHER - If you offer other suitable 1-1 wellness services that may appeal to high-end clientele, please contact us
- Starting employment is part time, with flexible scheduling. There are long-term opportunities for growth and full-time employment. YOU MAY QUALIFY AS A PART-TIME HOURLY EMPLOYEE OR INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR.
- Work holistically with the broader FitLore team on each client's training and services programs.
Be a part of our hospitality-based service culture.
- An updated valid NYS Massage Therapy License.
- Minimum 5-8 years of massage therapy experience. High-end Spa and/or Private Client Experience REQUIRED.
- Cross-trained in multiple services including Pre-natal, shiatsu, aromatherapy and Reflexology a plus.
Excellent customer service and communication skills a must.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Must be fully insured with standard liability insurance along with CPR and First Aid certifications.
- Excellent communication skills, positive energy, Computer literacy
FitLore is a New York-based provider of private and at-residence Fitness, Wellness and Lifestyle services. With a focus on exclusive high-end residential properties and private commercial club operations, FitLore's trainers and specialists deliver personalized services to residents as an amenity of FitLore Membership. FitLore also works closely with real estate developers and sales agents to plan, design, market and implement premier private fitness studios at the residential properties in which FitLore delivers services.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: $90.00 to $100.00 /hour
Massage, Therapeutic, Stretch