We are looking to build a team of go-getters with a strong desire to build clientele and markedly increase your income. You will help with day-to-day activities. Responsibilities include maintaining client records, managing stylists/ owner schedules, simple color application and styling, and lightly cleaning. To be successful in this role, you must be interested in maximum salon industry earning capability and beauty trends. Familiarity with salon operations is a plus. You will learn to provide an excellent customer service experience that will help you build your own and the salons business.
Please send a link to your portfolio or bring it to the interview.
1. Ensure day-to-day salon operations run smoothly
2. Engage with customers, learn their preferences, color formulas, and build good relationships
3. Monitor stock of beauty products and order supplies as needed
4. Gather feedback from our clients and make sure they have a pleasant experience in our salon
5. Checking out clients and recommending products
6. Shampooing clients hair when needed
7. In salon training and practice
1. Experience in customer service is a plus
2. Up-to-date with hair trends (e.g. colors and styles)
3. Solid organizational skills with the ability to manage appointments
4. Either in Cosmetology School, about to get or recently got certification in Cosmetology (needed)
Already a member? Sign in.
You must confirm your email address before you may sign in. Please check your inbox or your spam folder for the account verification email, or click here to resend.';