We're looking for our next team member who can support our busy property management company! This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for the independence to make this role their own and work in an energetic setting! While you'll be visiting properties and running errands, the office is in downtown Boise. Integrity and transparency is the backbone of 24k and these traits are also a requirement extended to all employees. This role demands that the coordinator have a thorough knowledge of fair housing regulations and strong organizational skills.
This knowledge should be used to:
• Anticipate Tasks – Constant survey should be conducted so that the Coordinator can proactively remove tasks and accomplish them. Tasks should be accomplished with precision, without reminders and completion should be communicated to the supervisor. Anticipation and reliability, including screening situations and giving a "heads up" when necessary, is the key to success in this position. Tasks should not be limited to those created or articulated by the supervisor, but those the Coordinator foresees that will ease the demands on the owner and are helpful.
• Schedule Management – Routes should be organized based on proximity and the time demands of the week. Downtime should be maximized by clustering meetings by day and day part (AM or PM), utilizing email or phone calls if it is equally effective and taking the convenience of location into account.
• Advanced Communication Skills –with internal staff and with clients on supervisor’s behalf – The successful Coordinator will have a discerning and friendly communication style that protects the company’s privacy and demonstrates mature judgment and a thorough knowledge of the company’s priorities, schedule and work style. Communication may include making decisions or replying to correspondence on the supervisor’s behalf, so knowledge of company protocol, values, history, and capabilities along with client relationships is a must.
• Increase Efficiency – Devising processes that ease the workload and increase the efficiency of the Coordinator and indirectly, the office team. Requires additional knowledge of present-day office systems and solid experience within a fast-paced environment (or researching best practices).
• Remain Flexible – This field has tasks that can change rapidly so being open-minded concerning a change in the days plan is a must.
• The Coordinator will be exposed to confidential and/or personal information and should demonstrate a keen sensitivity to the handling, storage, and communication of this information.
Additional duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Executing personal or daily service tasks for owner and Office Manager in a timely manner
- Monitor calendars several times each day to communicate meeting/event reminders and any changes
- Run errands e.g. picking up office supplies
- Interact with clients and/or vendors in a professional, courteous, and problem-solving manner
- Maintain a running list of outstanding projects, staying on top of deadlines and executives’ deadlines
- Submitting maintenance orders as needed
The successful Coordinator will also be assigned projects that will need them to:
- Prioritize multiple tasks and efficiently complete tasks to ensure deadlines are met in a fast-paced environment
- Manage internal and external deadlines of several investment properties simultaneously
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $15.50 per hour
Assistant, Errand Running, Office Errands, Property Management, Housing,