Lin-Zhi International (LZI) is hiring for a Packaging and Laboratory Technician who is detailed and efficient. This is a full-time (40 hrs/wk) position with benefits including healthcare and a 401K. LZI has been making and selling quality medical devices for over 20 years, and offers a small-business, collaborative environment with friendly, hardworking co-workers.
Packaging and Laboratory Technician
The Packaging and Laboratory Technician is responsible for the assembly and packaging of products and supporting the Production Department by maintaining labware, documentation, inventory and helping with special projects. 80% of the position will be dedicated to packaging duties and 20% will be dedicated to laboratory technician duties.
* Additional duties and modification may be added as the need arises.
SPECIFIC DUTIES of Packaging:
- Assemble finished good products and print using barcode software, label, fill, cap, and package
- Examine and inspect labels and finished good products to ensure that packing specifications are met
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures and properly document process with good documentation practices
- Maintain inventory of packaging supplies
- Maintain a clean, sanitary work place, including washing filling equipment and accessories
- General lab and equipment maintenance
- Meet production deadlines and manage multiple projects
* Additional duties and modification may be added as the need arises
SPECIFIC DUTIES of Laboratory Technician:
- Maintain lab-ware, bulk containers, laboratory equipment and instrument consumables by cleaning and washing
- Keeps general laboratory supplies ready and stocked
- Scan, indexes, files, and maintains production records
- Maintains a clean and sanitary work area in accordance with standard laboratory practice and
* Additional duties may be added as the need arises
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- High school graduate
- High attention to detail
- Good work ethic/on time/reliable
- Good organization skills
- Follows directions/instructions well
- Ability to work well under deadline situations
- Must be able to lift/move up to 40 pounds
- Basic knowledge of internet/e-mail, Microsoft Word and Excel is preferred.
- Able to work in the cold room periodically, which is kept at 2 – 8°C (35.6 – 46.4°F).
*After hiring, required to provide a vaccination record and/or confirm current Hepatitis B status.