To manage and coordinate VeganBurg’s cutting-edge campaigns and work with the media and the vegan/vegetarian community across SF in order to bring attention to our brand.
Develop and manage campaigns. As well as market the brand as mainstream and position as mainstream.
● Develop and manage cutting-edge campaigns to promote the brand and its products within the managed
● Interact professionally and diplomatically with local celebrities and corporate partners
● Maintain and update the celebrity, media, and VIP customer database
● Organize and attend street-theatre-style guerilla marketing in SF
● Coordinate campaigns and projects within the SF office, liaising with other brands and local celebrities to generate buzz about the brand
● Review news releases from the communications manager and make recommendations about their effectiveness in SF
● Develop ideas to increase local celebrity involvement at VeganBurg
● Communicate with media outlets in SF, encouraging them to run stories by providing them with VeganBurg media materials (e.g., guerilla marketing dates, exclusives)
● Work to create attention-grabbing campaigns ie poster, social media posts, viral videos, micro sites, and other interactive online campaigns in order to increase awareness of the brand and convert it to media mileage
● Work to create provocative campaigns and other materials that promotes the brand
● Work to generate media coverage of our efforts through guerilla marketing, stickering, flash mob, influencer partnership, local celebrity support, and more.
● Abide by any legal guidelines regarding any campaigns from start to completion (ie using public spaces in SF)
● Stay current on social media trends and capabilities
● Act as a VeganBurg spokesperson by helping with interviews with local and international television outlets, radio stations, newspapers, magazines, and digital media.
Passion for saving the planet and a commitment to VeganBurg’s mission and vision
1-2 years working experience in a marketing role
Must adhere to a vegetarian or plant-based lifestyle
Desire and willingness to participate in provocative campaigns
Strong oral and written communication skills
Outgoing and personable manner
Supportive position vis-à-vis VeganBurg’s philosophy and the ability to professionally advocate VeganBurg’s ethos.
Excellent organizational skills
Ability to multitask
Thorough knowledge of climate change, sustainability, and the plant-based movement preferred
Ability to deal patiently with the media
Has an ongoing relationship with the Singaporean media
Strong activism is a plus
Already a member? Sign in.
You must confirm your email address before you may sign in. Please check your inbox or your spam folder for the account verification email, or click here to resend.';