Marketing Administrative Coordinator
Cabrillo Team Realty is a growing boutique real estate brokerage located in downtown Escondido that is looking for the perfect addition to our team. This is a part-time marketing and admin position with lots of flexibility and the opportunity to work mostly from home with limited in-office hours required. Has the potential to become a full-time in office position or transition to a real estate agent with our brokerage! Some of the responsibilities include:
1) Create marketing materials such as flyers, mailers, email blasts, postcards, etc.
2) Create social media posts & manage social media accounts
3) Assist with event planning for client and office events
4) Schedule showings and open houses
5) Collect feedback from showings and open houses
6) Manage company bank accounts
7) Maintain corporate paperwork
8) Maintain inventory of office supplies
9) Maintain inventory of lockboxes, for sale/open house signs, flyer stands, etc.
10) Maintain the appearance/cleanliness of the office
11) Assist the Operations Manager and Broker/Owner with tasks/projects as needed
No real estate license is required for this position, but if you do have your license and are looking to transition into a full-time agent, then in addition to the marketing and admin duties, you could assist with showings and open houses. This may include after hours and weekends.