Consumer bankruptcy law firm is seeking an Intake Specialist/Receptionist, who can answer a large volume of calls, route them to the appropriate person, assist with problem solving as needed, screen and set up and follow-up on
appointments from potential clients, follow-up on cancelled appointments and payment plans, and processing mail.
- Greeting clients and potential clients that walk in, or call on the phone;
- Using CLIO Client Management System to set up and track appointments;
- Using Microsoft WORD to process mail and send correspondence, including merge-mail marketing letters;
- Using Microsoft Excel
- Processing incoming mail;
- Potential client follow-up.
Call-center experience professionally dealing with a high volume of calls from consumers is required. Excellent computer skills, especially in WORD and Excel, are
also required. Other requirements include strong organizational
skills, the ability to multi-task, and an excellent attendance record.
Law firm experience is a plus. Must be able to type 50 WPM min. We are seeking a high-character individual with a good work ethic and excellent references. 20-30 Hours per week. Email cover letter, resume and list of references to: ------------. No phone calls, please.