Are you a fitness professional looking to help and motivate others? We’re looking for a dynamic, charismatic and passionate instructor for our Greeley location!
Here’s what we have to offer:
· Hourly pay of $15-$18 depending on experience and qualifications
· Employees receive:
· Bonus structure based on studio revenue
· 8-10 weeks of initial training as well as ongoing on the job training
· Opportunity for growth and promotion
Here’s what we’d like you to have:
· 1+ years experience as a group fitness trainer in any area including, but not limited to, yoga, Zumba, kickboxing, Les Milles or similar programs. Prior martial arts or kickboxing experience not required.
· NASM, ACE or similar Personal Training Certification.
- Strong knowledge of physiology, exercise technique and body mechanics
· A love for fitness and a drive to help others!
· Excellent communication and customer service skills.
· A hard driving, detail oriented, self motivated work ethic.
· Goal oriented sales professional.
· Flexible schedule to include morning, evening and weekend shifts.
· A creative, unique, positive and OUTGOING personality
- Ability to multi-task, stay organized, and prioritize tasks
· A willingness to learn, grow and be adaptive to change.
· Familiarity with social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram Snapchat and a willingness to learn more.
What does this job entail? Primary responsibilities include:
Teaching top notch, fun, informative and engaging classes to our members both in person and online.
Working one-on-one and in groups with our members to provide general fitness and nutrition guidance both in person and online
Welcoming and getting to know new, prospective members to educate them on how our program can benefit their health and life and encouraging them to become a member!
Ability to provide ongoing personal branding through social media based content directly related to The KickHouse Greeley.
All coaches work together to keep our facility clean and assist with the general maintenance and upkeep of the studio.
With the constantly changing times of the fitness industry today and in consideration of the ongoing global pandemic, applicants must be comfortable teaching both in-person and online to our members. In addition, members of our team must be open to change and be able to adapt to new and expanding trends in the industry, including adapting to new ideas, lesson plans and government regulations concerning cleaning and sanitation protocols. Attention to detail and the ability to follow a prescribed cleaning and sanitation protocol is an essential aspect of this position.
Respond to this post with your full resume, a cover letter, availability, earliest start date and planned time off for the next 6 months. Our top values as a Studio are teamwork and building a community within the staff and our members. In your cover letter, please include the main strengths you believe you bring to the position and let us know what you can provide to the team in terms of creating community and teamwork within your team.
Those who respond without including the above information will not be considered for the position.