Casa Azteca has been regarded as a favorite among Santa Clara County locals since 1980 and beloved by generations of families who still come to this day. We have a history of being voted as the Best Mexican restaurant in Milpitas and more than half of our staff have been working with us for decades.
- Greet and seat customers, creating a welcoming environment from the start.
- Sanitize menus and any other surfaces that are frequented near the front staff desk.
- Communicate with customers routinely to ensure there are no problems.
- Be attentive to customers if they are in need of refills on drinks or chips/salsa.
- Answer phone calls and accept take-out orders as needed.
- Be willing to assist other team members as needed.
- Be able to stand and move around for extended periods of time.
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment while collaborating with team members.
- Have a positive, responsible, and team-player attitude since our staff is a team.
- Have an understanding personality since restaurant work can be unexpected at times.
- Be able to lift up to 30 lbs, bend, twist, and reach without any issues.
- Previous restaurant experience is a plus but not required.
- Available to work weekends and holidays.
- Bilingual in Spanish preferred.
- Free meal and non-alcoholic drink after each shift.
- A portion of tips from servers on top of hourly wage.
Job Type: Part-time and Full-time
Pay: $16.00 per hour
- Holidays availability
- Weekend availability