Mama Lam's is a family-owned Malaysian flavors company based in Queens, NY. We produce a Malaysian Curry Paste and Hot Sauce that we sell to retailers and consumers via our online store and at farmers markets. Our products are very delicious, super versatile and so easy to use!
We are looking for sales representatives to sell at farmers markets throughout Westchester, Long Island, and Brooklyn.
- Pick up and drop off inventory and farmers market stuff from storage
- Set up and break down tent space at the farmers market
- Educate the consumer about Mama Lam’s products
- Aim to achieve daily sales goals
What is required from you:
- able to stand for at least 5 hours and perform heavy lifting (ie. set up a 10x10 tent)
- must have a car (will be reimbursed for tolls and gas)
- loves spicy and cooking
- quick and efficient worker
- outgoing, people person
- must have a go-getter attitude
Please note that this is a part-time position. Scheduling has to be flexible, most farmers markets are on Saturdays and Sundays between the hours of 8a to 3p. Exact shift hours will vary based on market location.
sales, farmers markets, cooking