Hourly - $14
Working Days: MWF 9am-4pm
Essential Duties include but not limited to:
• Harvesting and packaging vegetables
• Sowing of micro and petite greens, soil-blocking and seed starting
• Watering greenhouse
• Ensure quality standards and health safety of all farm and greenhouse cultivation and harvesting practices, maintenance of farm
• Be receptive to learning new methods of farming
• Assist with various additional projects and work-related errands as needed
This position requires typical physical demands for farm labor, such as walking, standing, reaching, stooping, squatting, lifting up to 50lbs and working indoors and outdoors in cold, hot or wet conditions on uneven surfaces.
Experience is preferred, but willing to train the right applicant. Must have reliable transportation.
To apply for the position:
Send us an email with subject “Employment Application”. Attach your resume and tell us why you want to work for Mighty Greens Farm.