We are looking for an Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of tasks in a fast-paced office. Duties of the Administrative Assistant include providing support to our owners and directors, assisting in daily office needs, and managing our company’s general administrative activities. Administrative Assistant responsibilities include scheduling meetings, screening incoming calls, and assist in creating presentations. The ideal candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to organize their work using tools, like MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, and general office equipment. If you have previous customer service experience and are ready for a new industry, please apply.
Approximately 30 hours per week Monday-Friday.
Salary - $14-$16
• Work closely with owners
• Screen and direct phone calls
• Organize and schedule meetings.
• Create MS PowerPoint presentations
• Create marketing emails using Constant Contact.
• Greet and assist clients when necessary.
• Support rest of Administrative staff as needed; team player
• Customer Service Experience
• Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
• Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers, fax machines and especially computers
• Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, MS PowerPoint in particular)
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
• Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
• Works well with others; teachable
• Hard-working and self-motivated