Fetch! Pet Care of Groveton - Mt Vernon is Hiring!
Does spending time giving TLC to dogs and cats sound like your idea of fun?
Do you have a flexible schedule or extra time in the week and an affinity for playing with pets?
Would you like to make some extra money while providing animals with love and care?
YES! Then being a Pet Care Provider may be just the opportunity you’ve been searching for! If you love providing care for animals, are independent, dedicated, and trustworthy with high personal standards, then we’d love to meet you!
WHO WE ARE:
Fetch! is a leading neighborhood provider of professional dog walking and pet sitting services in the DMV for over 10 years. We are currently expanding our team in the newest market, seeking dedicated and trustworthy individuals to perform pet sitting and dog walking services in the following locations: Springfield 22150, Kingstowne 22315, South Alexandria 22306 & Mt Vernon 22309.
Dog Walkers | Pet Sitters
• Morning Shift (Consistent availability for a minimum of 2 hours between 7AM and 12PM)
• Mid-Day Shift (Consistent availability for a minimum of 2 hours between 10AM and 3PM)
• Afternoon Shift (Consistent availability for a minimum of 2 hours between 12PM and 5PM)
• Evening Shift (Consistent availability for a minimum of 2 hours between 5PM and 10PM)
Extended Stay Pet Sitters
• Stay with pets in their home while their family is away, overnight or almost overnight, providing evening and morning care
• (Good fit for 9-5 workers that still wish to provide care)
• Host pets in your home while their family is away, sharing your space and providing a safe, loving environment
• (Good fit for 9-5 workers that still wish to provide care OR those that have extra space to share)
A POTENTIAL PURRFECT FIT FOR:
• Stay-at-Home Parents
• Military Spouses
• College Students
• Veterinary Care Professionals
• Remote & Freelance Workers
IDEAL CANDIDATE (Obviously loves animals ????):
• Experienced in caring for pets (friends and family experience counts!)
• Friendly, creative and customer service oriented
• Able to lift 20-50 lbs and walk between 1-5 miles daily
• Able to learn quickly, work independently and adapt easily
• Able to communicate clearly and effectively
• Able to follow directions, manage time and organize a schedule
• Able to navigate internet, email and apps via computer and smart phone
• Willing to commit to at least 6 months
• Be at least 18 years of age or older
• Live in or near the area(s) which we service
• Have a reliable source of transportation (preferably a registered and insured vehicle)
• Own a smartphone
HOW TO APPLY:
Please reply with your phone number and email address and tell us what interests you about the position.
Already a member? Sign in.
You must confirm your email address before you may sign in. Please check your inbox or your spam folder for the account verification email, or click here to resend.';