The Nothing Bundt Cakes (NbC) Dishwasher/Utility Employee plays an essential role in ensuring a smooth, efficient and guest-ready operation by meeting high-volume dishwashing demands and maintaining a clean, sanitized bakery. The Dishwasher/Utility Employee embodies NbC core values and demonstrates a strong commitment to excellence and efficiency in the workplace.
- Manually washes, rinses and sanitizes all baking pans, dishes, utensils, and other tools in a thorough and timely manner and adheres to all NbC standards.
- Monitors sanitization levels to ensure compliance with health and safety guidelines.
- Gathers and removes garbage, sweeps, and mops floors, and cleans floor drains.
- Performs routine cleaning of windows, shelves, counters, refrigerator, cooler, and bathroom.
- Cleans sanitizes and restocks the workstation and ensures all cleaning supplies are sufficiently prepared for the next shift.
- Monitors inventory of cleaning supplies and notifies management when replenishment is required.
- Assists in the unloading, processing, and storage of weekly supplies delivery.
- Supports other team members in cleaning and organizing workstations as needed.
- Complies with all health and safety guidelines and NbC policies and procedures, including strict adherence to dress code and personal hygiene.
- Maintains a consistent work attendance and punctuality record.
Already a member? Sign in.
You must confirm your email address before you may sign in. Please check your inbox or your spam folder for the account verification email, or click here to resend.';