Our growing dental practice needs a Dental Hygienist to join our close-knit team. We serve all demographics of the population, from preschoolers to the elderly. The ideal candidate will have a calm, reassuring and friendly demeanor.
Dental Hygienist duties consist of but are not limited to the following:
· Collect medical and dental histories from patients
· Chart dental conditions based on dentist's observations and evaluations
· Sterilize dental instruments and tools
· Instruct patients of all ages on proper dental hygiene and care
Dental Hygienist skills required:
· Take X-rays of patients' teeth and develop them for dentist's use
· Associate Degree in Dental Hygiene required
· Current state license required
· Excellent verbal communication skills
· Basic understanding and knowledge of HIPAA privacy rules
Working hours would be:
Monday’s,Wednesday’s and One Saturday a month
Already a member? Sign in.
You must confirm your email address before you may sign in. Please check your inbox or your spam folder for the account verification email, or click here to resend.';