Are you someone with excellent people skills who wants the chance to make a commission check?
Are you looking for a position in a fun and supportive working environment?
Are you a college student and can only work part time and would like an opportunity to make good money?
Then this job may be perfect for you.
What will you be doing?
As a Cleaning Specialist with SoCali Cleaners you will be operating in a hybrid style position. While a majority of your time will be spent completing assigned cleaning jobs to a top quality finish in an effective and efficient manner, you will also have responsibility over promoting our company to potential clients. You will be using the marketing material we provide you to spread the word of our company and bring on new clients, earning commission each time you do!
Your duties and responsibilities may include the following;
• Maintaining a high level of precaution while cleaning assigned areas
• Coordinating and working in relation with other cleaning teammates
• Preparing an efficient cleaning routine
• Using general cleaning equipment and chemicals properly
• Keeping all public spaces or environment neat and tidy
• Reporting repairs and replacements that are required when encountered while cleaning
• Ensure marketing material is kept up to date and presentable
• Speak to potential clients about what we can offer
• Present our marketing packages to potential clients in an effective manner
• Bring in new clients to the business, earning commission when you do
What are we looking for?
For this position we are looking for someone with previous experience in business or sales, along-side some level of education or professional training. We are looking for someone who is an excellent communicator and can build a rapport with the people they meet. We are looking for some-one with an excellent work-ethic who will be dedicated, committed, loyal and is looking for a route to make excellent potential earnings.
The requirements for this position are as follows;
• AA or BA in marketing, business, or an equivalent.
• Experience in a similar role would be an advantage.
• Superb communication and interpersonal skills.
• The ability to establish and maintain professional networks.
• Strong negotiating skills.
• A willingness to work on agreed upon weekly schedule
• Residential cleaning experience
• Multitasking skills.
• A high degree of professionalism.
What are we offering?
We want to look after our employees, that's why we are building a fun, energetic and welcoming environment. For this position we’re offering an hourly rate of pay, plus TIPS, measured on experience and performance, in addition to a monthly commission check. Alongside this we offer strong progression routes for those who are successful. We aren’t offering a glamorous job but for those who are committed, dedicated and with a good work ethic it can be one that pays off in a fun and supportive environment with plenty of room to grow and progress.