Jumping Brook Country Club, in Neptune, NJ, is now hiring banquet servers.
This position requires the ability to lift trays of beverages/plates at shoulder height. Experience preferred. Part time, mostly nights and weekends. Applicants must meet the legal age requirements to handle alcoholic beverages. Job tasks include but are not limited to:
1. Performs related banquet (dining room) set-up tasks
2. Provides immediate attention to all guests upon seating
3. Takes food orders (when advised by the Banquet Manager or Banquet Captain) and serves food in specified station
4. Pours and refills wine, coffee, water and/or other beverages served with and after the meal
5. Clears soiled dishes as needed and busses trays into the kitchen
6. Cleans all assigned work areas in kitchen and banquet rooms
7. Advises supervisor of any member/guest complaints as soon as they occur
8. Assists in closing functions by performing various tasks such as removing linen, bussing glasses, dishes, silverware, etc., and re-setting the room
9. Assists with carving stations, omelet stations, etc., when needed
A completed application is necessary before an interview can be scheduled, inquiries without a completed application will not be considered. Applications are available at:
and can be e-mailed to the above email address. Applications are also available on site between 9:00am-5:00pm and can be turned in to the Human Resources office or Banquet Manager, 210 Jumping Brook Rd., Neptune, NJ 07753.
Pay: From $14.00 per hour
Employees are required to review a Covid-19 questionnaire before every shift. All employees are required to wear masks while in the building. Hand Sanitizer is available throughout.
Already a member? Sign in.
You must confirm your email address before you may sign in. Please check your inbox or your spam folder for the account verification email, or click here to resend.';