Salt Float Center is looking for (1) part-time assistant manager to supervise the day-to-day operations of our float center.
Responsibilities for float center assistant manager include:
- Excellent in-person customer service skills to ensure that Salt is delivering the best experience possible to
- Excellent phone/email communication with emphasis on properly answering queries, booking float sessions
and completing sales transactions
- Checking clients in and out of appointments
- Giving new clients walkthroughs and answering all client questions about float therapy
- Effectively managing our internal systems (scheduling, ordering, inventory, etc..)
- Thorough knowledge of our offerings to ensure inquiring guests are most likely to try our services -
- Managing water chemistry control of floatation rooms (after you have completed the required training)
- Assistance with social media and online reviews. Marketing experience, including maintenance of a social
media presence, a plus.
- Making a difference with customer interaction and float knowledge/experience
- Maintaining a safe and very clean space which may include cleaning float rooms in between sessions
* A substantial portion of all positions at Salt Float Center involve cleaning our float rooms thoroughly in between every session
** All prospective employees are required to go through our paid training program.
- Previous management, sales and customer service experience
- Knowledge of float therapy or spa/wellness industry a big plus
- Ability to work in a startup environment
- Attention to detail. We keep our facility exceptionally clean and consistent
- Positive, calm, and friendly attitude
- Ability to manage, train and develop staff
- Ability to develop customer relationships and measure their satisfaction
- starting pay for this position is $14/hour with performance reviews every 6 months. Pay raise evaluation during first review. ($12/hour during first month of training)
- paychecks issued twice a month
- employees with 20-hours or at least 3 shifts/week have free access to floating sessions
Salt Float Center Vision
At Salt Float Center we aim to offer a clean, comfortable and calm environment for our clients to truly take a break from their day to day lives, recover from physical and mental strain and to explore their psyches in an intimately personal way. We believe that floating has the potential to heal on many levels. We will offer this beneficial experience to each client with the vision that their healing will spread positively outward to their families, local community and so on.