Worship Ministry Volunteers
Hours per week
By individual arrangement, but for a minimum of three months. The intern will be requested to commit a minimum of 6 hours a week.
QUALIFICATIONS Hours per Week Benefits Responsibilities Qualifications
Our ministry is seeking a high school senior, college student, or college graduate interested in any of the following: music composition, arrangement, singing, keyboard, string instruments, percussion, and sound engineering. The intern must be punctual and reliable. Also, he/she should display advanced intercultural communication skills in addition to the ability to analyze and evaluate information quickly and thoroughly. A strong interest in faith work, solid interpersonal skills, the ability to work efficiently in a multicultural environment, and enthusiasm for learning are pluses.
Volunteers will be expected to assist in the following areas:
● Planning, preparation, execution, and evaluation of weekly services
● Strategize and implement a more engaging worship experience
● Assist in the communication between staff, volunteers, and congregation
We are pleased to offer our interns several benefits:
● Our support receiving/applying for college credit
● The opportunity to meet and learn from a diverse international staff
● Our willingness to serve as reference for your work ethic and professional skills
How to Apply
Please submit a resume and cover letter to ------------. Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis until positions are filled.
CCPNewark, Church, Worship, Internship, Newark