• Tasks include replying applicant`s emails, screening replies, and scheduling interviews by senior HR staff
• Post job ads on general career websites, university and college career websites, and internship websites
• Develop relationships with universities and colleges who have intern programs
• Participate in a team to organize virtual (online) global conferences
• Use social media platforms such as LinkedIn to invite conference speakers, attendees, or sponsors
• Perform social marketing to promote the conferences and events and our products
• Agenda preparation, care of speakers, attendees and sponsors, events coordination
• You are studying for or shall have a University degree in HR, in Journalism, Business, Arts, or any programs providing strong English language trainings or candidates with strong English language skills.
• You shall be keen to learn, willing to work hard, maintaining productivity and committed to the job.
• You shall have chosen HR as your desired career and is strongly interested in an intern opportunity related to HR
Benefits of this Internship Include
• You gain real world work experiences at an internationally reputable high-tech company;
• Learn real world knowledge, work ethics, team spirits;
• Receive 3 certificates, and
• It is short & convenient: you can work from anywhere, makes you much more employable and competitive in the job market.
Remote, intern, Internship, HR, Human Resources