Virtual Events Producer
The Wine Nest is an innovative, technology-driven start-up platform that delivers virtual event solutions for mission-driven businesses. We believe that virtual experiences should be a core strategy for modern organizations seeking to engage, attract and retain key constituents. Our two major client groups are:
Non-profit organizations looking for convenient and scalable fundraising solutions
Corporations who wish to deliver outside-the-box team building activities for their employees
We are looking to hire seasoned event coordinators who have an inherent passion for hospitality and an obsession with delivering world-class client experiences! The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who has an interest in developing virtual event production expertise while bringing their knowledge of event coordination to the team. Our Virtual Event Producers will participate in each event from start to finish including: idea creation, marketing/promotion, technology coordination (primarily through Zoom), live event production and follow-up contact with attendees.
As with any start-up, you will work in a fast-paced environment and wear a lot of hats. The learning curve is steep and you will be expected to work autonomously as you help build-out a world-class virtual events company.
This position is 100% remote so you must be comfortable with all major forms of digital communication including email, GSuite, Slack and Zoom.
- Desire to work for a start-up company that is building a new product and service that will reshape large, relatively stagnant industries
- Interest in the hospitality industry, preferably with experience in event planning and/or coordination for corporate clients
- Ability to work 100% remote and comfortable with all major forms of digital communication
- A “hustler mentality” who can generate results with limited budget in unchartered territory
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with marketing and promotion is ideal
- Self-starter who is willing to do research and bring new knowledge to the team
- Ability to work in a dynamic work environment
- Not afraid of making mistakes or receiving constructive feedback
From the Wine Nest:
We will deliver the tools and resources you need to succeed as we drive change in the virtual events space which, pre-COVID, hardly existed. You will develop a deep skill set for producing, marketing and analyzing virtual events. As the company grows we will be looking to bring on several Virtual Event Producers in full-time positions. Currently this is an unpaid position.
Take a leap of faith and join a seasoned team of hospitality and entertainment professionals. This job is not for everyone as it requires guts, endurance, passion and, above all, a long-term vision.
remote, workfromhome, startup, techstartup