Vizuewl Dramatics HDTV Global Network’s VizD channel is accepting applications for multiple freelance videographer internships.
About Vizuewl Dramatics:
Vizuewl Dramatics HDTV Global Network a multi-sourced entertainment network on Roku that is unique and refreshing. Our content is brought to you by the people, for the people – curated from incredibly talented people that are community locals as well as from around the world.
We are a super creative small team who likes to think and produce outside the box ideas through high quality production! The intern in this position will also have the chance to work through one or multiple large projects that will be portfolio quality pieces. We want to give you the tools to succeed and showcase the great work you’re capable of for your future while also creating some amazing media for us as well.
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for this internship regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
• Shoot clean, crisp video of live interviews with players of the Houston Heat, a Women’s National Football Conference team, before, during and after their games.
• Creative focused
• Ability to work solo or with a small team.
• Demonstrated ability to create high quality video footage using phone camera.
• Ability to use your own HD and/or SD cameras and equipment is a plus.
• Experience with photography is a plus.
• Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud (Illustrator, Premiere Pro, Lightroom, Photoshop)
• Must have an eye for consistent quality.
• Must provide portfolio or links to past work and all social media channels.
• Must be reliable.
• Must be accountable.
• Attend weekly staff meetings via video and teleconferencing.
The selected candidates will work independently, or as a part of a crew. Must be local to the Houston Metropolitan area for filming purposes. Must be available to attend weekly staff and client meetings via video and telephone. Must be available to communicate with show Producers during work hours.
Hours and Wage:
• Part-time, 5-10 hrs/week
• This is not a paid internship.
• Will accommodate intern’s request for school or college credit requirements
• High school, college undergraduate or above
How to Apply:
Interested parties should submit their resume’ and Letter of Introduction to ------------ and be sure to include the following items in your email:
• Portfolio link(s)
• Your social media links
• Website link (if you have one)
• Any other samples of your work that are representative of your capabilities