UI/UX Intern - Akkompany
Pronounced a company
If you're looking to take ownership and lead the foundational UX work on a novel and innovative application, then this might be for you.
Small, but mighty!
We are an early-stage stealth startup. The founders have previously founded venture-funded and
We help people grow and succeed.
We're Strava for sales calls. We give live, in the moment visibility to sales reps while they are talking to customers to help them be
- more engaging
- better listeners
- easier to talk to
How does it work? Check it out on the website ------------. But if that is too hard, it's like
a speedometer letting you know when you're talking too fast, saying a few too many ums, going on a little too much, and much more.
I hope you like hats, you'll wear many of them.
Your day-to-day and responsibilities will vary. Here are some of the things you can expect:
- Interview current users to understand them, to guide and iterate the UX.
- Partner with us, the founders, to implement and iterate the product designs and features.
- Develop prototypes / MVPs on a weekly basis (sometimes more frequent)
- Develop design systems and asset libraries for application and branding to ensure product-wide scalability and visual consistency.
No requirements, but here are some things that good candidates will have:
- Growth mindset
- Proficient in prototyping and collaboration software
- Prior experience interviewing users to understand them
- Confident communicator
- Thrive in an unstructured, scrappy and fast-paced environment
- Has had a project that involved presenting data/analytics in an accessible, actionable and understandable manner.
- Currently pursuing a degree at an accredited college or attending one of the many well-regarded UX boot camps.
So, you've read this far, what should you do now?
Send us an email at ------------ with a link to your portfolio or projects and we'll find some time to chat. The application deadline is September 21st.
Stuff that didn't really fit into a heading:
- it'll be remote unless you're in the San Francisco Bay Area in which case it will be only partially remote.
- Is it compensated? No, but we can do what you need to ensure it qualifies for class credits.
- Is this full-time or part-time? It can be either; we'll figure it out.