Timberlane welcomes students to work alongside our Production Team during the summer months to gain hands-on experience in our state of the art manufacturing facility.
Our Summer Program offers a competitive starting rate, the opportunity to learn multiple facets of our manufacturing process and be involved in key projects to build your resume.
Our past Summer Students expressed a wide range of interests and backgrounds ranging from engineering students to those interested in woodworking technology and those with a general enthusiasm in pursuing a career in manufacturing.
Job Duties vary between departments in our production environment and include:
- Operating woodworking equipment and saws to size and cut material based off cut sheet instructions
- Using hand and power tools to assemble custom exterior shutters according to blueprints
- Prepping and sanding product using hand tools
- Inspecting and boxing final product
- Making custom skids using nail guns