We are a newly established CPA firm located on The Alameda in San Jose, CA. We provide tax, accounting, bookkeeping, and consulting services to small to medium-sized businesses and individuals. We are a small family-owned firm with prospects of expanding quickly over the next 2 to 5 years. We are actively seeking a part-time tax intern to join our team during the upcoming busy season. The position is part-time, with the possibility of transitioning into a full-time position.
What will you be asked to do?
•Assist our CPA’s in preparing federal and state & local tax returns using CCH Axcess
•Organize information provided by the clients, follow up on outstanding information
•Perform tax research
•Work with clients’ QuickBooks files
•Other tasks as assigned
• Working towards B.A. / B.S. degree or equivalent from accredited university
• Accounting Major (or other business degree)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Suite
• Ability to work in-office (this is not a remote position)
• 60 credit hours completed
• A minimum 3.0 GPA is preferred
• Ability to work effectively on a team
• Ability to work and multitask in a fast-paced environment
• References that show impeccable work ethic and integrity
tax, accounting, public accounting
Already a member? Sign in.
You must confirm your email address before you may sign in. Please check your inbox or your spam folder for the account verification email, or click here to resend.';